Sign in to follow this  
Fern1960

Detroit toyed with the magic last night......

I bet if we asked the Pistons players they would say they were toying with anyone. These are professional athletes not the local YMCA. If they weren't taking the Magic seriously they would have lost.

"lol dj! I disagree with this thread. Sorry Fern, but it a team was truly toying with us they would have kept out players like Billups, Hamilton, and Prince much longer. Plus, they will never catch Dwight on a night that bad again."

That's your opinion...... I'm just being realistic. Forget about DHoward having a good night.... I just hope and pray to the freethrow gods they can help him. He was just kaka at charity line last night....

freethrow.gif

Only people that was toying with us was the officials giving the game away to Detroit. Sorry the foul on Turk was a gimme, it should of been a charge turk had position and Billups had no were to go. Giving Detroit the opportunity to shoot a 3 that should of never happened. And the last 3 Billups took was an obvious travel. Yea I think the refs were the one toying with us not Detroit.

quote:
Originally posted by Fern1960:

quote:
Some real magic fans here. Let's not give Orlando any credit for giving a good effort. No, let's just say Detroit was messing around. Some of you are a bunch of phonies...

Dude, the magic played well.... Detroit just played better because they are better TEAM...

I guess you've already bought your magic second round playoff tickets...WINK, WINK....

11103-800.jpg

THE MOST ANNOYING DISNEY RIDE EVER..........BUT IT SHOWS CULTURE.

Fern,you made some rediculous statements. The pistons barely missed a shot and they still had to make a rediculous shot at the end to beat us. It really irritates me that there are people who can be so pessimistic and ignorant.

Yeah, this is a stupid thread from a dumbass fan who knows little about basketball. Pistons may not have played as hard as they can, but they certainly played as well as they could. They will beat us in the series, but this is by no means a championship ball club anymore. Weak bench, rely on jump shots far to much. They were very lucky to be making them against us. And I'd bet they would much rather play IND or NJ then us...

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Some real magic fans here. Let's not give Orlando any credit for giving a good effort. No, let's just say Detroit was messing around. Some of you are a bunch of phonies...

It's not being phoney to say that a TEAM beat the Magic last night. It is being honest! The Pistons are a better TEAM.

Yes, the Magic did play well but they did not play as a TEAM and that is what the Pistons do they play as a TEAM.

Were the Pistons toying with the Magic? Yes they were for the first half, then they got a bit too big headed and started to loose it. But the Pistons are a TEAM that can make some mistakes and still end up winning.

I capalized TEAM because the biggest difference between the Pistons and the Magic is just that, they play as a TEAM, not one or two guys out playing but a TEAM is on the floor when the Pistons play.

"Weak bench, rely on jump shots far to much. They were very lucky to be making them against us."

"They will beat us in the series, but this is by no means a championship ball club anymore."

Ok, Steven A. Smith read what you just said....

I guess you were acting drunk when you decided to write this kind of idiotic nonsense!

Be realistic we want the Magic to win.

Detroit is a championship caliber team. And they also have oustanding outside shooters....

I guess these are the kind of glasses you wear?

737681644.jpg

Tough Break There,

I repect your opinion, I just think they are a tough team. I believe they can give Dallas and or the Suns a run for their money.

TcatledgeMagic.jpg