Sign in to follow this  
D-BoFats

Turkoglu for Hamilton?

Would you trade Hedo and J.J. to the Pistons for Rip Hamilton and the 29th pick?

This move would solidify our backcourt, improve our defense, and give us championship experience. Rip would also fill in the gaps left by Hedo, in terms of both playmaking and shooting.

Personally, I would make this trade, draft Courtney Lee with the 22nd pick, draft J.J. Hickson with the 29th pick, then pick up (a) Mickael Pietrus and (B) Kurt Thomas as free agents...

PG - Nelson, Arroyo

SG - Hamilton, Lee, Bogans

SF - Lewis, Pietrus

PF - Thomas, Battie, Hickson

C - Howard, Gortat

That would be a nice, balanced team with strong defense, shooting, rebounding, playmaking, etc. I really think we could win a 'chip with that lineup.

Would you trade Hedo and J.J. to the Pistons for Rip Hamilton and the 29th pick?

This move would solidify our backcourt, improve our defense, and give us championship experience. Rip would also fill in the gaps left by Hedo, in terms of both playmaking and shooting.

Personally, I would make this trade, draft Courtney Lee with the 22nd pick, draft J.J. Hickson with the 29th pick, then pick up (a) Mickael Pietrus and (B) Kurt Thomas as free agents...

PG - Nelson, Arroyo

SG - Hamilton, Lee, Bogans

SF - Lewis, Pietrus

PF - Thomas, Battie, Hickson

C - Howard, Gortat

That would be a nice, balanced team with strong defense, shooting, rebounding, playmaking, etc. I really think we could win a 'chip with that lineup.

Best suggestion I've seen on this board man... Two thumbs up! I dont know if the salaries match up though but I love the idea. Lee & Hickson would be an excellent draft... Thomas is an excellent pickup but I would prefer to split the MLE with Pietrus and Duhon instead of resigning Arroyo...

Nelson, Duhon

Hamilton, Lee, Bogans

Lewis, Pietrus

Thomas, Hickson, Cook

Dwight, Battie, Gortat

Just that minor tweak for me

quote:
Originally posted by star_phenom35:

Thomas is an excellent pickup but I would prefer to split the MLE with Pietrus and Duhon instead of resigning Arroyo...

pietrus will demand the full MLE

quote:
Originally posted by CRAZY SERB:

quote:
Originally posted by star_phenom35:

Thomas is an excellent pickup but I would prefer to split the MLE with Pietrus and Duhon instead of resigning Arroyo...

pietrus will demand the full MLE

definetely..ill put the full MLE for pietrus to upgrade our SG and trade Mogans to solidify our bench (hope its an average PF )...

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by KLR:

No.

Thanks for your imput, Dumars.

I'd still rather have Sheed.

As much as I dislike his disposition, I really like what Sheed would do at the PF slot, along with his 3pt abilities.....wow!!! ECF!!