Sign in to follow this  
star_phenom35

Would you do this trade?

When has Richard Jefferson been popular? He's not better then Hedo Turkoglu "now". This is an example of giving up to much for so little...also known as being a bad GM.

No to the trade

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

He's not better then Hedo Turkoglu "now". This is an example of giving up to much for so little...also known as being a bad GM.

No to the trade

um, defense anyone?

while i don't think that hedo is better i wouldn't do that trade either. jefferson has a contract i don't like and he' probably end up as a laker anyway.

Why would we want Richard Jefferson?

He's a SF and a huge part of trading Hedo is getting production at another position and letting Shard play the 3?

He averaged 1.5 rebounds this year less than Hedo.

Makes $12 + million a year, but it seems to me that his overall value isn't worth nearly that much.

It just seems hard to justify.

I'm all about shopping Hedo, but don't forget when you talk about the Magic and personnel, they won't sign guys with "character issues." There have been a few exceptions, but the fact that RJ recently had charges filed against him for assault and battery likely spells doom for your proposed trade.

Nice try, though. I like where your head is. I'd like to see another proposal...rework it and put it up on the board, ok?