Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Insider Info

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Why would we try and get Luol Deng?! Is Otis planning on getting as many top 15 level SF's that he can?

Maybe Magette will come for the vet min, and we'll surround Dwight with SFs everywhere.

C-Howard

PF-Deng

SF-Lewis

SG-Magette

PG-Turkoglu

CHAMPIONSHIP

Ok here is a good FCAT question that i do not have the answer to right now. Need help.

BPA is to Best Player Available as

CDR is to __________?

help?

quote:
Originally posted by Tommaco:

CDR is to __________?

help?

Chris Douglas-Roberts

I think if the Magic are going to go after a RFA then they should be targeting Josh Smith.

He would be the perfect PF in our system.

There's no way ATL let him go though.

quote:
Originally posted by Tommaco:

Ok here is a good FCAT question that i do not have the answer to right now. Need help.

CDR is to __________?

help?

LMAO **** OMG FYI CDR is BPA @ NBA DRFT DYK?! LOL BYOB!!!

I believe Soul Bro, but this is not really inside info at all. I mean, of course Dooling will take the best offer..lol.

Why would JJ stay and Otis drafts Rush? That makes no sense because we know JJ would still be the 3rd option. JJ is definitley being shopped and the Magic are looking at what they can get for Hedo.

They are not getting the value you would expect. Most teams are not interested in trading their draft pick for Hedo, but the Knicks may be.

Otis sees Hedo as a utility man who will play mainly SF but also some SG. Bogans will most likely stay since no one wants him and he is cheap.

SVG wants to be able to use his small lineup still but also adjust and put in a PF and be able to use 2 bigs whenever he needs. So that means that Battie will most likely not start. What sucks is that Cook is still here. Otis needs to get rid of this guy somehow and try and trade up for Speights. If he makes that happen, the Magic are deep at big suddenly. You would be looking at Speights coming in for Rashard or Hedo and working his way into the starting lineup as he develops. A guy no one has mentioned that could be moved for this to happen is Gortat.

At SG, the Magic know they need an upgrade, and that will most likely be the MLE. This is where the speculation comes fast and furious and I have not heard too much about who they want yet because the draft has yet to happen.

With the 2nd round pick (the magic will probably trade cash and future considerations for one), I expect Otis to go after Weaver, a tall PG he has worked out.

Jay Williams is an obvious veteran name for the Magic to get as another PG to mentor the new guy.

Another wild card is Kurt Thomas. He could be had for the Vet Min, and would be high value at this point. He would be here to provide mass depth at big, and would be utilized a small amount and saved up for the playoffs, when the Magic know they need to go big more often.

quote:
Originally posted by Magician09:

I think this is the man that Rodriguez is referring too...

Leon Rose

His only listed client of interest there is Luol Deng.

I apologize guys, Magician09 is right is name is L. Rose and he had more players than didn't show in this list.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Why would we try and get Luol Deng?! Is Otis planning on getting as many top 15 level SF's that he can?

We aren't try to get Loul Deng. Get him is a mission impossible.

For what it is worth, OJ Mayo now has Leon Rose as his agent...

Also, Desagana Diop, Eddie Jones, Allen Iverson, Rip Hamilton, Eddy Curry, Lebron James, and Andrea Bargnani.

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

I believe Soul Bro, but this is not really inside info at all. I mean, of course Dooling will take the best offer..lol.

Why would JJ stay and Otis drafts Rush? That makes no sense because we know JJ would still be the 3rd option. JJ is definitley being shopped and the Magic are looking at what they can get for Hedo.

They are not getting the value you would expect. Most teams are not interested in trading their draft pick for Hedo, but the Knicks may be.

Otis sees Hedo as a utility man who will play mainly SF but also some SG. Bogans will most likely stay since no one wants him and he is cheap.

SVG wants to be able to use his small lineup still but also adjust and put in a PF and be able to use 2 bigs whenever he needs. So that means that Battie will most likely not start. What sucks is that Cook is still here. Otis needs to get rid of this guy somehow and try and trade up for Speights. If he makes that happen, the Magic are deep at big suddenly. You would be looking at Speights coming in for Rashard or Hedo and working his way into the starting lineup as he develops. A guy no one has mentioned that could be moved for this to happen is Gortat.

At SG, the Magic know they need an upgrade, and that will most likely be the MLE. This is where the speculation comes fast and furious and I have not heard too much about who they want yet because the draft has yet to happen.

With the 2nd round pick (the magic will probably trade cash and future considerations for one), I expect Otis to go after Weaver, a tall PG he has worked out.

Jay Williams is an obvious veteran name for the Magic to get as another PG to mentor the new guy.

Another wild card is Kurt Thomas. He could be had for the Vet Min, and would be high value at this point. He would be here to provide mass depth at big, and would be utilized a small amount and saved up for the playoffs, when the Magic know they need to go big more often.

I hear ya. Not saying I agree with the info I posted, but all of it (on page 1) came from the top of the Magic organization.