Jay Magic

Welcome To The Orlando Magic Victor Oladipo

With how much everyone talked about Olapido's work ethic, it's good to see he can fool around with the best of them. Completely through me off guard. I'm really excited even more so now to see this kid gel with the rest of our laid-back but fiery team!

Yeah when we got Moe by the trade, some people said that.

Some people... as in multiple sources? :o/>

I do remember a lot of people saying that Harkless was like Wade, and I believe one was one of the guys who gave a review on all the newer players who does reporting for the Magic actually.

So, I can back that up because I've heard it before.

• Upvote 1

Whoever made a harkless wade comparison doesn't watch any college basketball. They don't have remotely similar games. Harkless was the best player on a below average team and elected to play PF in order to get the best players on the court together. As such, many scouts had limited sg/sf minutes for him which resulted in moe getting a label as a tweener forward. He was getting labeled as an Anthony Randolph type of guy. Posters here compared him to other tall, long, and thin small forwards like prince and Durant.

Whoever compared Moe to Wade clearly had never seen Moe play. The guy played PF/C in his only year in college. Coming out he was exactly what we saw early last year, a long athletic guy with lots of defensive potential and virtually no perimeter skills.

Whoever made a harkless wade comparison doesn't watch any college basketball. They don't have remotely similar games. Harkless was the best player on a below average team and elected to play PF in order to get the best players on the court together. As such, many scouts had limited sg/sf minutes for him which resulted in moe getting a label as a tweener forward. He was getting labeled as an Anthony Randolph type of guy. Posters here compared him to other tall, long, and thin small forwards like prince and Durant.

I swear I hadn't seen this when I posted lol it so sounds like I copied you