Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

4 games left

It's sad that its come down to this. But did we really expect to beat the Pistons? I recall a lot of us stating that we would be happy if we at least gave them a fight. I looks like we did in the second half. It's a shame the first quarter put us down so much.

Here's to the rest of the games. All are basically "must" wins!

Well with IND playing teams that are in the hunt for position, I dont see them making the playoffs.

For us, we have some good games that we should win... PHI and BOS. As long as we dont get robbed like we did with BOS, then we will be okay.

Despite the loss tonight...I still feel good about the team. Had we gotten blow out...or just laid down when we were down...I would have said just go ahead and right us off. The fact that we came back shows that yes we do truly want to be in the post season.

The last four games are all very much winnable. You have Philly who will be playing without Korver and Igudola, Boston without Pierce, Washington without Gilbert and Caron and then Miami might have their playoff positioning all wrapped up next week, so you might see very little of Shaq and Wade.

What concerns me is that these are EXACTLY the kind of games we have lost this year...games that were basically gift wrapped for us. My hope is that the team realizes this entire season rests in the next four games.

I do believe that we will have to go 4-0 to get into the postseason. As I said earlier, I am EXTREMELY disappointed by the Piston lost, but I saw enough tonight to say that we will be ok.

I heard on 740 yesterday that they were shutting Igudola down because of a back injury and that Korver was going to be a question mark, but more than likely would not play.