Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Darko will be a stud in the playoffs!

There is no one who will make more money for himself these last 10 games. If he bombs he will be getting 6 mil in the offseason if he plays really well he may get 10-12 million per year. Darko desperately needs to show performance these next few games for the $$$. Perfect time for Hill to bench him...LOL.

There is no one who will make more money for himself these last 10 games. If he bombs he will be getting 6 mil in the offseason if he plays really well he may get 10-12 million per year. Darko desperately needs to show performance these next few games for the $$$. Perfect time for Hill to bench him...LOL.

Man, do you guys realize if I was in Darko's shoes how I would play tonight?

POSSESSED!!!

Or for that matter these last few games.

How could you not with everything he's got riding on it. I don't care if he gets any plays called for him. If I was him I would be Deeing up on my man, blocking shots at every opportunity and trying to get every shot that came off the glass.

We're talking about millions of dollars here guys. Not hard for me to figure out!

I agree.

He needs to prove his price on the FA market. i think we can resign him for 7 million.

tonight he play with the team who wants to him rotten in the bench.

well see what happend...

that "team" does not want him to rot on the bench, the coaches wanted that since they had better guys in front of him...

quote:
Originally posted by Carlitos Way:

quote:
Darko definately needs to show us what he's got...

LoL if he does he gets benched... When will Darko and Dwight get there chance to play THEIR TRUE Game?

When?

When we get a new coach that will allow them to play their natural game and not try to turn them into someone they are not. Dwight is not Shaq and Darko is not Dwight, let them play their own way.

quote:
Originally posted by mire:

that "team" does not want him to rot on the bench, the coaches wanted that since they had better guys in front of him...

The problem is the better guy isn't better than Darko. The coach just doesn't want Darko to look good, pulls him almost everytime he is getting near a double-double. Do something good and get benched is coach Hill's policy for Darko, and JJ.

If I were Darko, I'd shoot the open 20 footers, regardless of what the coach says.

And I agree about the defense and rebounds, though I'm constantly impressed by the improvement Darko has shown this season in his one on one defense. It's still not perfect, but it's lightyears above where it was at the start of the year.