Hutchence

MCR is the worst band eva

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-564611/Girl-13-...-cult-rock-band.html

Silly emos, stop being so sensitive.

Wow, what a dumb girl. I feel sorry for her family, but not the least bit for her.

If only she had stayed away from MCR and other Emo bands...

I like MCR and i saw them at a concert in West Palm beach last year. they were amazing but linkin park had a better concert. i went to projekt revolution when both of the bads were performing last year. MCR is good and they are certainly not emo. Emo basically just means being emotional. All songs are emotional. they dont cut their wrists and only one of their songs has the sentence says " singing songs that made u slit your wrists". That was from emo cd. there newest one isnt emo. its more alternative rock. there new album is supposed to be punk rock. if you think punk rock is emo i guess ur saying old school green day was emo then

quote:
Originally posted by KLR:

I just can't believe you went to see them in the first place. Where you drunk or something?

I was laughing for two or so minutes at that pick. That was the laugh of the week.

quote:
Originally posted by MAGICFAN4EVA1:

I like MCR and i saw them at a concert in West Palm beach last year. they were amazing but linkin park had a better concert. i went to projekt revolution when both of the bads were performing last year. MCR is good and they are certainly not emo. Emo basically just means being emotional. All songs are emotional. they dont cut their wrists and only one of their songs has the sentence says " singing songs that made u slit your wrists". That was from emo cd. there newest one isnt emo. its more alternative rock. there new album is supposed to be punk rock. if you think punk rock is emo i guess ur saying old school green day was emo then

Try listening to NOFX, or some old school Sex Pistols or Iggy Pop, then come back and tell me that MCR is supposed to be punk.

quote:

Ahahahahahahahahaha....*breathe*....ahahahahahahahahahaha

MCR is a punk band! That is the funniest thing I have ever read. What are the rebelling against....wearing something other than black?

Hmmm, what a coincidence. There was this guy on here called MCorlando that made an almost identical post.

quote:
1.My Chemical Romance- Saw them at projekt Revolution

2.Linkin Park- Saw them at projekt revolution

I wonder what happened to that guy....

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Hmmm, what a coincidence. There was this guy on here called MCorlando that made an almost identical post.

quote:
1.My Chemical Romance- Saw them at projekt Revolution

2.Linkin Park- Saw them at projekt revolution

I wonder what happened to that guy....

Hmmmmmm......

bj_pondering.jpg

no, what i said was their new album which is coming out in 2009 is going to be a punk cd. there going back to what there 2nd cd sounds like. the 3rd cd the black parade is an alternative rock band. The main singer gerard way even said he hates emo bands and some bands just get mixed up in that genre.

quote:

no, what i said was their new album which is coming out in 2009 is going to be a punk cd. there going back to what there 2nd cd sounds like. the 3rd cd the black parade is an alternative rock band. The main singer gerard way even said he hates emo bands and some bands just get mixed up in that genre.

But their 2nd CD wasn't punk either....