Sign in to follow this  
royce59

point proven

We should probably thank Garnett. Maybe take a collection and send him a going fishing gift. After his stinging comments I think Dwight is demanding that he get the ball more and Dwight is one of the few people Jameer listens to.

I don't know if we get a prolific wing scorer if we need a jameer mentality type player at the point. Pity we are struggling to keep a playoff spot to the very end. Would have been good to get a long look at Travis

I don't mean to offend, but the people who are asking for changes are those who expect too much too soon out of this young team, and are looking for excuses to make theirselves feel better.

First of all, no one is offended. It's simply a discussion of opinions.

Really the only thing I was calling into question was the fact that you insisted that no changes be made at all, suggesting same coach, same players, same everything for next year. And maybe that is what you meant.

I do agree with you that we tend to over-react to the inconsistent play of our young players, which I sense is really the point you are trying to drive home.

Come on guys we should all be on the same page here. There is only 1 change that the magic desperately needs which is to fire all of its Management and Coaching staff with the exception of Otis. Otis has done wonders for this team and has been the only one that has proven himself. To bad he is a puppet that management and the owners are playing with.

CW, the Magic management can't be fired because the team is directly managed by the owner (and his family). They can sell the team, but that is our only hope at the management level.

Unless you want them to make Otis and Dave sacrificial lambs.

The coaching staff can all go away, as far as I'm concerned.

I know that this sound familiar but everything comes with belief. The belief that your team can overcome any obstacle, the belief in the players, and the rest of the idiot organization.

If these players weren't lazy and played well on every night with intense focus, we would be better than the 72 W Bulls.

quote:
I know that this sound familiar but everything comes with belief. The belief that your team can overcome any obstacle, the belief in the players, and the rest of the idiot organization.

If these players weren't lazy and played well on every night with intense focus, we would be better than the 72 W Bulls.

Theres one man that determines who gets on the court and when. You can have all the intense focus in the world and with your rear end on the bench you won't make any wins. This is the NBA. You need more than Rah-rah. You need to know how to develop and utilize talent.

Brian hill has given the major players the day off from practice along with himself, this is a good idea, as they were complaining about too many long hard practices, this will boost the team physically, mentally, and moral will also increase. I can guarantee that many of you will support this act however if we lose to the pistons you will once again turn against him and say that they should have practiced to prepare for a big game..... he cannot win!!

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

Too bad we don't play 82 games against beat up, tanking out the season teams like Memphis and Milwaukee.

If we did, I would agree no changes need to be made.

I think I will go vacation and let you do my posts.