Sign in to follow this  
mire

trade darko!

quote:
Originally posted by Courtskils:

Darko's potential is Mehmet Okur. People need to start making that comparison. He is never going to be a Dirk.

I disagree. People need to stop making comparisons. I said it before and I'll say it again. We can compare players to other players but it gets us absolutly nowhere. Darko is a unique player, just like every other player in the league. He has his own style. And if we were to compare players, I'd say that Okur is a LOT like Dirk. So it doesn't matter who Darko compares to, as long as he becomes a great player.

As every one can see Jameer is taking less field goal attempts 8 attempts in the last game(9 assist), two in the game before.

Jameer Nelson is finally starting to get the point. Maybe Nelson is finally going to be the point guard we need.

Like I said about Darko and Dwight, " The Best Big Man Combination In The League".

quote:
Originally posted by Courtskils:

Darko's potential is Mehmet Okur. People need to start making that comparison. He is never going to be a Dirk.

Wrong. Darko is already a better low post player than Okur. He's also a better passer than either of them. Neither of those are good comparisons, why don't we just call him the next Darko Milicic?

You guys haven't even seen a glimpse of his real game or his true potentially due to our retarded Management and Coaching staff. Sorry there trying to force feed him like a baby. Its stupid to compare Dwight and Milicic to other players because there are both so unique in there own ways plus there extremely young and there only gonna progress and not regress in there game. Well I hate to say it but if we still have the same management and coaching staff then there never gonna have the green light to play there TRUE game. And the management is on crack if they do decide not to sign Darko back for a couple of more years. I hate our management and our coaching staff with a passion they need to lay off the drugs that the west side of town is hooking them up with LOL.

quote:
Originally posted by Magic31:

You guys do know that if we resign Darko then VC will only be wishfull thinking.

That topic has been beaten to death over and over again. There are about 800 different ways we could sign both of them based off various projected salaries for the two.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

You guys do know that if we resign Darko then VC will only be wishfull thinking.

That topic has been beaten to death over and over again. There are about 800 different ways we could sign both of them based off various projected salaries for the two.

I'd like to hear about all 800 ways.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

I'd like to hear about all 800 ways.

Ok, since I dont have 10 hours to waste dissecting every single way, just think of this: Think about VC's projected salary for next season. Now, think about every possible combination of players we have that will make the same amount next season.

Sign and trade.

And then we sign Darko.

I think my work here is done.

I'd like to think darko has a future in orlando, dwight doing the muscle work, he doing both muscle and jumpers but things need to change

first, start him

next, involve him offensively, run some plays for him

next, show trust in him (I guess a new coach is required for that)

etc.

I look forward to eurobasket where he will have all of that

can't wait icon_smile.gif

i couldn't believe it when he made that jumper yesterday... i think that's the first time i saw him take/make one like that..... right when i saw that, i got soooooooo pissed that BHill doesn't let him take them.. i mean... WTF IS WRONG WITH THAT COACH!?!?! he prefers 1 dimensional players? ugghhh..... man darko could be so much better of a player if he kept on making those jumpers...