Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Are You To Bitter To Watch Tomorrows Game?

After Magic blew a 15pt lead on me while I was listening through the radio...then let the other team get ahead 9 or so points, it gives you the feeling of not caring anymore what the Magic do because they'll fail anyway.

Are you going to watch tomorrows game? Magic fans were enraged and were saying "Its over".

After Magic blew a 15pt lead on me while I was listening through the radio...then let the other team get ahead 9 or so points, it gives you the feeling of not caring anymore what the Magic do because they'll fail anyway.

Are you going to watch tomorrows game? Magic fans were enraged and were saying "Its over".

I'm pissed we didn't keep playing MAGIC BASKETBALL in the third...

But there ain't NOOOOO WAAAAAY I will miss the game ...

So Be prepared people you are going to see what MAGIC BASKETBALL is all about...I Hope

hahahahahahaha

LET"S GO MAGIC !!!!!!!!!

TAKE GAME 5 *** REMAIN ALIVE

Not only will I watch it but I'm excited about it.

I feel like winning one or even two of these games would go a long way toward proving our toughness. To everyone else and most of all to ourselves.

Im very curious how we come out tomorrow night. Does this team have the fire to fight through adversity or do we wilt.

Im excited about it and proud of this team, win or lose

we will know tomorrow what the Magic are really made of... will jameer follow through with his "guarantee" and will his teammates back it up? will dwight finally stop mimicking rasheed's ways of being a cry baby? will they make a statement in detroit and win one before the curtain falls?

its gonna be exciting... win or lose, i am proud of what our team accomplished this year after years of heart break.

As a Red Sox fan I am reminded of a quote from Kevin Millar when we were down 3-0 in that series ...

Just before game 4 he said "Don't let us win this one".

If we win this one (and I think we will) we come back for a home game. Then we would have a LOT of momentum going into game 7.

I'm watching this game for sure...ive watched every game this season, and i sure as hell am not missing the biggest game of the year. As said by other members, i too am proud of this TEAM win or lose. Just remember, when is the last time we have been really confident about OUR team? Its been a helluva season, and it still isnt over yet. we win this one, we take it to 7. our crowd won't let us lose game six. this season has been a huge step in the right direction and i am looking forward to rooting this team on to a championship within the next few years...possibly this year. dont give up...keep believing...we can take this series.