Sign in to follow this  
FENDI

Diener hopes to play somewhere else.

Diener needs to keep his mouth shut and thank god he's earning a high 6 figure salary.

I appreciate the fact he wants an opportunity to play. I appreciate the fact he has confidence in himself. But, he needs to appreciate the fact he was even drafted, and was drafted by a team that gave him a roster spot to gain experience & a pay check. Travis Diener's come and go in this league every year. The one's who carve out careers are the ones who accept their roles and wait for their opportunity. You think Darrell Armstrong would have ever been given his opportunity if he's sat on the end of the bench complaining his first few seasons in the league?

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

"Obviously, it's been frustrating," Diener said. "But I approached it with a smile and just enjoy the opportunity to play basketball every day. There are a lot of people worse off than me. I think sooner or later my chance will come."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/basketball/magic/...8623.story?track=rss

Ghost, how is there anything wrong with what he said? He says he is happy he has the opportunity to play basketball. What part of that was wrong and he needs to keep his mouth shut?

quote:
"Obviously, it's been frustrating," Diener said. "But I approached it with a smile and just enjoy the opportunity to play basketball every day. There are a lot of people worse off than me. I think sooner or later my chance will come."

Class act... Why can't Carlos be more like this?