Sign in to follow this  
The Truth

Are You Serious!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

But, I was only discussing that particular call with acslatz. I don't think the ref's cost us the game. I'll go hide under a rock now.

Perhaps you'll get lucky and choose the one that LetsGoMagic is already under.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

But, I was only discussing that particular call with acslatz. I don't think the ref's cost us the game. I'll go hide under a rock now.

Your concept of 'luck' is disturbing.....

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

or Adam Magic.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Congratulations on making the most ignorant statement that I have ever read on this forum. You are just as bad as the Pistons fans that come one here just to say our team sucks.

Not quite; in fact I would go so far as to say that my comments reflect a particular view shared by many TRUE basketball enthusiasts.

Prince is a beneficiary of fortuitous circumstance. As a standalone player, I don't find anything particularly fascinating about his style of game (Billups and Rasheed on the other hand, are GREAT players).

There are at LEAST 100 guys who are more talented than Prince... at the very least. Put him on the Knicks, and he couldn't carry that team regardless of being their SECOND best player behind Stephon Marbury (when he decides to be a team player and not a *****).

quote:
Originally posted by Tayriffic (which is awesome because he made the account based off my comments... crybaby):

So, after an extensive search on these forums, "Redick All Day" is officially the most obnoxious poster.

Attacking the way the guy looks? Low.

Gayshaun Princess? Low AND stupid.

Insinuating that if you were taller and worked harder you could play in the NBA? Somehow even more stupid.

You're obviously just frusturated with the way the series is going. Tayshaun Prince was a standout at Kentucky and more atheletic than you could likely ever hope to be.

Try and compose yourself, realize that even your fellow fans are telling you you're wrong and if all else fails, take solace in how "ripped" you are.

Standout at Kentucky? Yeah, because Keith Bogans turned out to be an All-Star player, and Chuck Hayes is an outstanding ball player... my point being, on that squad ANYONE could have been a standout.

Athletic? Like I said, when you have the best trainers in the world, and you are above 6'7" with a long wingspan, THEN ANYONE CAN BE GOOD. THERE are, like I said above, AT LEAST 100 players better than him.

And the fact that you performed an exhaustive search for my posts, and created an account JUST to try to refute me, makes you the SADDEST poster on here.

And thanks for the face-time.