Sign in to follow this  
onedollerbills

espn comentaters

Call me sexist, but I hate women commentators. Now that I think about it, I hate all commentators. I'd rather just have mics on the court so you can hear what the players and coaches are saying.

She is a very good commentator who knows the game and calls its pretty much even.

Of course she has a vagina so we can just say she is trash. She has to be.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. T:

Call me sexist, but I hate women commentators. Now that I think about it, I hate all commentators. I'd rather just have mics on the court so you can hear what the players and coaches are saying.

Wow what a great idea (no sarcasm intended)

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. T:

I think the squeaking of shoes and sound of the ball bouncing on the court would get old. But, you could always ask Heat season ticket holders.

I can't say I've ever heard a female commentator outside of Susie Colbert, but Jill Arrington was a phenominal sideline reporter!!!

Enlightening. Is this the "women should be seen and not heard" thread? I do not get what was so horrible about her, but everyone is entitled to have preferences.