Sign in to follow this  
Nick Anderson 4 President

Print this out and paste it on a stick to distract the Pistons at the game!

I know YFP just posted this in another thread, but I felt this should have it's own thread so everyone sees it.

Jerry Greene from the Orlando Sentinel posted this cut out of Rasheed's face as an idea for psyching him out during the game. All you really need to do is print it out, cut it, and then glue it to a stick.

I think everyone going to the game tonight should make one of these and use them at the game. Anything to distract Rasheed and the Pistons!...especially when they're on the line, since they seem to be flawless at the stripe.

I'll be watching the game on TV tonight so I want to see these Rasheed cut outs at the game!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orl-greene0708may07,0,2542042.column

I know YFP just posted this in another thread, but I felt this should have it's own thread so everyone sees it.

Jerry Greene from the Orlando Sentinel posted this cut out of Rasheed's face as an idea for psyching him out during the game. All you really need to do is print it out, cut it, and then glue it to a stick.

I think everyone going to the game tonight should make one of these and use them at the game. Anything to distract Rasheed and the Pistons!...especially when they're on the line, since they seem to be flawless at the stripe.

I'll be watching the game on TV tonight so I want to see these Rasheed cut outs at the game!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orl-greene0708may07,0,2542042.column

hahaha...

quote:
3. Sam Cassell thinks you're ugly. (No comment needed.)

1. Win or lose, you've got to go back to Detroit.

#3 and #1 are great...and the one about the bald spot and doo doo...

we beat you guys 10 straight times in playoffs and yes i said 10 . you guys should spend more time trying to get a good team instead of jokes that will get swept again.you give 118 mil to a player who has never won anything and you have the best shooter in the world on the bench.you guys refuse to get a pf i dont know why. you start evans who is a known loser. your coach looks like he just had a stroke sweating and calling bad plays.then you want some respect come on . you guys depend on howard way to much with all this superman crap when all he can do is dunk. turk is garbage with a basketball just waing on a way to lose the game. then you wanna diss world champions when you never won anything.and dont me started on jameer nelson who you guys gave a contract extension to . lets say you guys did beat us one day what can he do against paul , parker,iverson,kidd the list goes on. your team is flawed and ill say it again you have the best shooter in the world on the bench.................

quote:
Originally posted by detroit:

we beat you guys 10 straight times in playoffs and yes i said 10 . you guys should spend more time trying to get a good team instead of jokes that will get swept again.you give 118 mil to a player who has never won anything and you have the best shooter in the world on the bench.you guys refuse to get a pf i dont know why. you start evans who is a known loser. your coach looks like he just had a stroke sweating and calling bad plays.then you want some respect come on . you guys depend on howard way to much with all this superman crap when all he can do is dunk. turk is garbage with a basketball just waing on a way to lose the game. then you wanna diss world champions when you never won anything.and dont me started on jameer nelson who you guys gave a contract extension to . lets say you guys did beat us one day what can he do against paul , parker,iverson,kidd the list goes on. your team is flawed and ill say it again you have the best shooter in the world on the bench.................

You want J.J.? What would you give us for him? Just curious.

Oh, and thanks for all the compliments. You really know how to make a Magic fan feel good!

quote:

your team is flawed and ill say it again you have the best shooter in the world on the bench.................

I see that you're a huge Garrity fan.

quote:

Well, that's enough for me!

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

Well, that's enough for me!

Meaning? Not the dreaded boot! Ha-Ha!!