Sign in to follow this  
badboy

absolutely pathetic

The magic have no chance at winning this series. They will be lucky if they are not swept again. I am a die hard magic fan, but it is obvious they are outclassed and even look scared of the pistons. Dwight can't do anything but get filed and miss most of his free throws. Lewis can not hit a three with wide open looks and Turkolu looks like his old self. Dooling loves to shoot, but misses most of his shots. I hate this but there needs to be some changes this summer, because this series already looks over. I saw another post saying the magic are soft, it sure looks like it. It might be time for Stan to call Dwight out again to get him going. What do you think.

The magic have no chance at winning this series. They will be lucky if they are not swept again. I am a die hard magic fan, but it is obvious they are outclassed and even look scared of the pistons. Dwight can't do anything but get filed and miss most of his free throws. Lewis can not hit a three with wide open looks and Turkolu looks like his old self. Dooling loves to shoot, but misses most of his shots. I hate this but there needs to be some changes this summer, because this series already looks over. I saw another post saying the magic are soft, it sure looks like it. It might be time for Stan to call Dwight out again to get him going. What do you think.

Here is how Orlando has a chance...

1.) Call out Dwight, he is putzing around.

2.) Pick up the intensity, we looked real intimidated

3.) Make shots...did it all season, why not now?

4.) Get momentum, then maybe we get some love from refs

If that happens, orlando has a shot, but they are playing like dead men right now.

The Pistons surprised the Magic in game 1...

SVG prepared the team to overcome the the "surprise" defense by the Pistons.

The Magic beat themselves last night with 19 to's and laying an egg in the second quarter.

Pistons had no idea what to do and luckily for them Jameer, who was heating up, fouled out and the Magic committed needless fouls & unforced to's, once again the Magic beating themselves.

I believe that the series will be tied again heading back to Detroit, unless the Magic beat themselves again.

I am not a pistons fan. I am a die hard magic fan that is just tired of getting beat in the playoffs year after year, then waiting on the draft to see what kind of bone head player they will draft next. I mean Fran Vasquez, Jeryl Sasser. I still am kicking myself about them drafting Vasquez over Danny Granger. He lights us up every time we play them. I don't see this year's draft being any different. I just want to win.

quote:
Originally posted by badboy:

I am not a pistons fan. I am a die hard magic fan that is just tired of getting beat in the playoffs year after year, then waiting on the draft to see what kind of bone head player they will draft next. I mean Fran Vasquez, Jeryl Sasser. I still am kicking myself about them drafting Vasquez over Danny Granger. He lights us up every time we play them. I don't see this year's draft being any different. I just want to win.

Funny you mentioned Fran and Jeryl, but left out JJ.