Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

THE POST GAME REACTION: Magic vs Bucks

The rest of the games are all going to be "must win" games in order to make the playoffs. We have to win the same number of games as the Pacers do from here on to stay ahead of them.

I would love to say that we are going to win this game easly, however our current trend states otherwise.

So the key to this game can be summarized into one word: Turnover

Can we limit the number of times we give up the ball to the Bucks. And can we maximize our attempts to force them to turnover the ball for easy points.

If the Magic have the usual 20 TO's , then shut down the forum, because we are going to blast players again. If can learn to protect the ball and limit that number down to 11 or 12, then we should come out with a win.

X-Factor:

The Bucks 3pt shooters.......

IF we give up 3's like we did with the Raptors, then we do not deserve to be in the playoffs... Michael Redd will not hesitate to kill the 3's.

So my prediction... Let me flip the coin....

Heads we win

Tails we lose

Answer: Tails.... sorry guys

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

Michael Redd is done for the season also.

We beat the Bucks with Redd and lost to them without him. I don't know if that is good news or a reason to start tying the noose.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:

We beat the Bucks with Redd and lost to them without him. I don't know if that is good news or a reason to start tying the noose.

Like I frequently say, the Magic fail to take advantage of any weak team or a team without their star player. We couldn't beat the Lakers without Kobe.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:

Like I frequently say, the Magic fail to take advantage of any weak team or a team without their star player. We couldn't beat the Lakers without Kobe.

So you're saying we need to get the rope ready? Lol.

quote:

Come one guys lets be more optimistic then that. We are actually playing for something you know, umm to be in the playoffs maybe? Something we haven't done in a couple of years. There is no excuse to lose too these weak and tanking teams now. Well there is just one reason I believe we could possibly lose tonight and thats to get rid of B.Hill. Rumors if we lose tonight he will be gone for sure...

Like my new Avatar? Its Dwight taking a rare Jumpshot. Hopefully we will see some of that tonight...

Hood Hopin for our new PG...