Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

THE POST GAME REACTION: Magic vs Bucks

And was Travis sitting down there tonight or was he up in the stands with his family & friends? I didn't see him. And that poor little Diener fan sitting behind the Magic wanting to see Travis play & dad having to explain to his son that yes monsters do exit & he coaches the Orlando Magic.

BTW, Keep going Orlando!

quote:
Originally posted by jasinfla:

And was Travis sitting down there tonight or was he up in the stands with his family & friends? I didn't see him. And that poor little Diener fan sitting behind the Magic wanting to see Travis play & dad having to explain to his son that yes monsters do exit & he coaches the Orlando Magic.

BTW, Keep going Orlando!

LMAO. Poor kid.

quote:
Originally posted by magic berto:

I just hope the Pistons doesn't swat us back to reality next game. They should start getting used to losing to us since they're up for more come playoffs. *hopes really hard with fingers crossed*

We can beat the Pistons, specially when they have nothing to loose but the honor to play with us for the finals. Lets start to thing big and go for the second round.

Did we even get 36 assists in any other game this season? All I remember is our TOs getting dangerously close to that number before. Great ball game and I'm not just saying that because we won. Just terrific.

As far as Turk goes though, he's not really that consistent. I have never bashed him, I like his game. He's not that quick, but he's tall and can shoot real well. The reason why a lot of people here are looking for Vince or Rashard is because they're a whole lot more consistent than Turk (they're all sub par defenders, but I'm talking about contributing in other departments). But when Turk is on fire he can definitely bring it to the best of them.

quote:
As far as Turk goes though, he's not really that consistent. I have never bashed him, I like his game. He's not that quick, but he's tall and can shoot real well. The reason why a lot of people here are looking for Vince or Rashard is because they're a whole lot more consistent than Turk (they're all sub par defenders, but I'm talking about contributing in other departments). But when Turk is on fire he can definitely bring it to the best of them.

Magic berto, this is not the time to critcize any of our players performance, enjoy our win.

please people dont get me wrong , i am not defending Hedo individually, i am for the ones who deserve it.

My favourite players are D12 and GHill but who ever plays good for the night should be acknowledged. not cheering up for one shot or singling out a player.

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

Magic berto, this is not the time to critcize any of our players performance, enjoy our win.

I'm sorry but in my eyes, I actually gave him compliments (aside from the consistency, but as we all know, not even Dwight is consistent all the time so I see no harm there). I never liked player bashing because I always want the whole team to play at their best and if they lose, it shouldn't just be because of one player.

All in all, a good game. Now here's to hoping Indiana loses their next games.

Every player on the magic team played there roles and did it terrifically. Im really impressed how the Jammer been playing these last two games showing us that passing is more important then taking his own shot. What an excellent game it was. Seeing them smile throughout the game made me very hopefull that there euphoric high will roll into Detroit and they tear them apart. What a win... To me a picture perfect game...

alright, I'm sure this has already been posted and will be stated more later:

JAMEER - THIS IS EXACTLY HOW WE NEED YOU TO PLAY.