Sign in to follow this  
God hates Magic fans

STH's- Put your foot down, DEMAND change

Do not give this organization your money unless they are willing to change!

We lack basic basketball fundamentals, if we shot a better free throw percentage, and were under 15 turnovers a game we would ATLEAST be a .500 team. Poor fundamentals and concentration stems from the coach. I believe many of the players are afraid to screw up.

Next, why aren't our young players improving much? How come Darko is being force fed the post? How come Dwight is being force fed the post(he wants to work on a jumper and our coach WON'T let him), how come these two have not posted better numbers? Why is Darko STILL coming off the bench? Honestly it wouldn't surprise me to see Darko just say i do not want to be here, he never gets involved in the offense, he rarely gets a chance to show off his perimeter game.

We go through long stretches where Dwight doesn't touch the ball, what happened to the guy that was a ball of energy? Now he just seems like a zombie, he plays hard but where's that emotion that we grew to love? I think the life is being sucked out of this kid. We need a positive coach, a coach who TEACHES when you screw up, and pats you on the back when you do right.

Brian Hill is not Phil Jackson, he doesn't have the authority to deserve so much leweigh, if our star player is not happy with him, if our team is not happy with him he must go. Seriously, what kind of coach puts an ice cold guy into the game and draws back to back plays for him in crunch time? Who puts one of your weakest defenders on Paul Pierce in crunch time?

Jameer Nelson has gotten worse, instead of playing naturally he is playing not to screw up.

We have not seen any progression, just regression. Season ticket holders need to demand change, do not give this franchise your money until they bring in a coach with a great reputation. I do not care if we make the playoffs, we are virtually guaranteed of yet ANOTHER losing season. Our coach is pompous, he has never ever taken blame for any loss this year, he puts everything on the players, I really think this group is in need of a positive upbeat coach as well as a go to guy winger.

I know this is long but the F.O will only listen to us if you stop giving them your money, do it for every Magic fan who wants to see us improve, and do it so we don't see another superstar leave town.

Do not give this organization your money unless they are willing to change!

We lack basic basketball fundamentals, if we shot a better free throw percentage, and were under 15 turnovers a game we would ATLEAST be a .500 team. Poor fundamentals and concentration stems from the coach. I believe many of the players are afraid to screw up.

Next, why aren't our young players improving much? How come Darko is being force fed the post? How come Dwight is being force fed the post(he wants to work on a jumper and our coach WON'T let him), how come these two have not posted better numbers? Why is Darko STILL coming off the bench? Honestly it wouldn't surprise me to see Darko just say i do not want to be here, he never gets involved in the offense, he rarely gets a chance to show off his perimeter game.

We go through long stretches where Dwight doesn't touch the ball, what happened to the guy that was a ball of energy? Now he just seems like a zombie, he plays hard but where's that emotion that we grew to love? I think the life is being sucked out of this kid. We need a positive coach, a coach who TEACHES when you screw up, and pats you on the back when you do right.

Brian Hill is not Phil Jackson, he doesn't have the authority to deserve so much leweigh, if our star player is not happy with him, if our team is not happy with him he must go. Seriously, what kind of coach puts an ice cold guy into the game and draws back to back plays for him in crunch time? Who puts one of your weakest defenders on Paul Pierce in crunch time?

Jameer Nelson has gotten worse, instead of playing naturally he is playing not to screw up.

We have not seen any progression, just regression. Season ticket holders need to demand change, do not give this franchise your money until they bring in a coach with a great reputation. I do not care if we make the playoffs, we are virtually guaranteed of yet ANOTHER losing season. Our coach is pompous, he has never ever taken blame for any loss this year, he puts everything on the players, I really think this group is in need of a positive upbeat coach as well as a go to guy winger.

I know this is long but the F.O will only listen to us if you stop giving them your money, do it for every Magic fan who wants to see us improve, and do it so we don't see another superstar leave town.

You hit the nail on the head. I've been thinking about this one too. I'll be interested to see what other season ticket holders have to say also.

As far as your comment about the team and everything being Brian Hill's fault, I disagree.

Brian Hill is an average coach. Not great but average. Our defense is superb as witnessed by our league leading 70 someting forced shot clock violations. When the playoffs start and we're hopefully in there our great defense could help us win a couple of games and maybe a round(wishful thinking).

Our roster is a mess! Do you really want me to elaborate? That is not Brian Hill's fault. That is the cards he has been dealt and ultimately he will take the fall. But it's not "all" his fault.

We have been committing turnovers "all" season long. No, let me shut-up. I'm not gonna lament. It's been posted over and over. Trust me, our roster is full of "holes" that is a big part of our demise.

I thought about not re-newing but "I did". I figure as long as you've got Dwight Howard and his high character around this team if we can add somebody in the off-season to go with him and Trevor this team could really take off. Don't forget, Howard is just 21 years old and never went to college. We just have to be patient with him cause the sky is the limit with that boy!

With or without Brian Hill.

Yeah, I'm re-newing my seats for next year.

I disagree I think we have plenty of talent, why aren't our young players improving? Stuff like free throw shooting and turnovers is concentration if we played like Phoenix the turnovers would be understandable, but the slowest team in the league having the most T.O.'S? That is awful.

How do you explain things like benching guys with hot hands, having absolutely horrible defensive assignments(Inability to inbound the ball and defensive assignment cost us the Boston game)

Yes we need some changes, if we could move out Jameer, sign a Steve Blake and Lewis/Carter i'll be happy but we need a coach that can maximize talent..can we honestly say this one does?

You mentioned the Boston game. You don't think we'd have won that one if Dwight could have made a couple more free throws?

Like I said, Brian Hill is average but our roster stinks too.

I'm re-newing.

I agree with a lot of what you said but I renewed. I really don't think Hill will be here much longer. Maybe until the new arena is built but no longer than that.

I could never see myself being one of those fans that left the team in a time of trial. Sure, things suck right now, but I truly believe they will work themselves out.

As much as we hate losing, management has to hate it just as much. Especially Otis. He was a player, he is competitive by nature. We don't know what is going to happen in the off season, and that is the way it should be.

Of course Otis is telling Hill that his job is secure, we have the playoffs to try to make so our guys can get experience.

Do you think Francis was being told he was going to be traded before it happened? A lot of people get aggravated and feel that they should know more than they do about the inner workings of the organization. I totally understand, we spend that much time and money and we feel they "owe" us something.

But it so much better that we are kept in the dark. If we are in the dark so is the rest of the league and the ones who could be affected negatively. I think as fans we sometimes think we should deserve special treatment and the sad truth is we don't.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

You mentioned the Boston game. You don't think we'd have won that one if Dwight could have made a couple more free throws?

Like I said, Brian Hill is average but our roster stinks too.

I'm re-newing.

Why pin it on Dwight? The way I remember it, we had a lead, all we needed to do was inbound the ball and we turned it over.

time out.

Everyone in the building knew Paul Pierce would get the ball, so who guards him? 34 year old Grant Hill, not Ariza, Not Turkoglu, hell Darko would've been better! That is BAD coaching, an average coach would've drawn up a better inbounds play and not had a completely baffling defensive assignment.

Crunch time is when things are magnified, and Brian Hill has performed poorly in those moments to date.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH POSTS WERE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME THING YOU WERE AND THE POINT WASN'T PUT ACROSS TO THE MAGIC ORGANIZATION? LIKE I SAID, BRIAN HILL SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED EVER SINCE DECEMBER AND HE'S STILL HERE NOW PROVING THAT THIS ORGANIZATION IS FOOL OF DUMB DUMBS.

Hill is not our coach of the future. Obviously everyone's on the same page on that. BUT, he's definitely not the source for all of our problems. The team is guilty of what goes on out on the court. Bad passes, isolation plays, unnecessary shot selection, and unforced turnovers lay on the squad that is presently on the floor.

About the Celtics loss.....yeah, that may have been the most frustrating loss next to the timberwolves one. We really can't blame coaching or the players on the inbounds pass, considering Hedo got mauled. On the very last play in overtime when Grant was defending Pierce, I would have put Trevor on him, but this isn't Burger King, you can't always have it your way.

quote:
Our roster is a mess! Do you really want me to elaborate? That is not Brian Hill's fault. That is the cards he has been dealt and ultimately he will take the fall. But it's not "all" his fault.

How can our Depth be our weakness. Certainly it is a coaching issue. B.Hill plan and simple does not know how to rotate players. Having the best PG in a suit and not letting Riddick get much needed experience in the first half of the year is just scratching the surface. Management is full of dumb dumbs. Even my lil 4 yr old nephew can point out the obvious.

I mention boycotting in another thread but was told someone else would just take my seat. You can keep my seat warm till next year m8 but once B. Hill is gone im gonna thank ya and ask you to leave.