Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

*GAME 5 PLAY-OFFS* Bye-Bye Raptors 4/28

quote:
Originally posted by MFArtur:

They're doing a great job going to the foul line. Elevate the own 3pt % and decrease the 3pt % of the opponent and this game shouldn't be a big problem

LMAO Dude I love your sig!

quote:
Originally posted by JSicamore:

Otis Smith needs to hire a 2nd coach who can teach these guys effective techniques to play defense and how to position themselves to get rebounds.

Defense is mostly about will. You need special players to show good D.

Our team defense is decent.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

Hedo- 25 points in the 4th quarter.

You heard it here first

Magic up by 1 after the 4th, thats what we want.

but your right, I think youll see more from Hedo in the second half

I like that the Raptors are hitting their shots *now* as opposed to... later. They are a team that tends to peak early. When they cool off, we should pull away. Big third quarter coming up, we need to stay focused and keep at it defensively.

My key to the second half: Jameer! It was my key to the game, also - he is clearly the key to the entire series, in my eyes. When he plays well - we win. He's off to a decent start, let's go!

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

That was the Magic's best 2nd quarter of the series, and to boot I think the Magic stole the momentum away from Toronto. To boot i think that Rashard's starting to get involved in the game below the three point line, I think we can remember how well that worked in Game 4!

When you consider Hedo seems to be saving his energy to be Mr. Fourth Quarter, I think the Magic are in much better shape than a 49 to 50 halftime score would indicate.

There were less turnovers in the 2nd quarter and the rebounding turned from good to INCREDIBLE. I said before this'll be a grind out 2nd half coming up, so the Magic need to keep it up. Rebounds good, turnovers bad.

But mark my words, I think Hedo is lurking and getting ready to strike the Raptors.

And when you consider that Bosh is 2-9 and still the Magic can't pull away. Imagine if he gets going...

ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK

DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE