Sign in to follow this  
Hutchence

Playoffs Game 4 Saturday, April 26th

I say a close game deciding factors will be the Magic's intensity (or lack thereof), and the help defense of the Raptors. If we can double down on Dwight or even prevent him from getting the ball (see game 3 video), then the raps can have a field day. It would also help if the refs continue to call a mass amount of fouls as the Raptors are deeper (1-12) then the magic ( i beilieve you guys are 7 deep or so).

We keep making it hard on ourselves by missing wide open jumpers. It definitely isn't anything they are doing.

I say we beat them up, take their lunch and stick a stake through their heart while on the ground flopping to put them out of their misery. It's the least we can do.

Magic - 117

Craptors - 99

Since we completely forget about Dwight for stretches we need to hit those jumpers.

I want to see a monster performance from Hedo. This game has been a Spanish trick and intelligence show off. Hedo should play like he played in Europe. No more European flavour from Calderon.

Hey magic fans, I'm a raps fan obviously, I would just like to thank you all for the awsome ammunition you've given us raps fans on your board! I would also like to thank you for your continued complaints and griping about the refs, good stuff! Good luck in game 4!