Sign in to follow this  
magicdepth

New JJ Blog (Where Smack and Junkie congregate)

quote:
Originally posted by fan for too long:

I throw this out to all the JJ non-fans. What if JJ starts and plays very good next year for the Magic?

Will you stop bashing JJ?

Will you stop being a Magic fan?

Will you take back all the negative things you have said about JJ?

Will you start raving about JJ and say you thought he was a player all along?

Will you keep bashing JJ and say you wish Bogans and Evans were still on the team?

For know I am happy that we are winning and Bogans and Evans are playing good. I would like to think that the JJ bashers would think the same way if the tables were turned.

Come on Fan! I bleed blue!! If a guy can help us that's all I care about.

And I'm being serious.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

What if JJ starts? What if he plays well for the Magic?

Those are pretty exaggerated hypotheticals, don't you think?

the first is pretty exaggerated, but the second is probable. Everyone here (hopefully) would want J.J. to play well in a Magic uniform and I'm pretty sure that the young man can do that. I'm a magic fan 1st, Redick fan 2nd, and I'm confident that we will keep J.J. through the adversity and here he will contribute in the long run.

You know I don't care anymore if someone bashes J.J. That kind of goes with the territory around here. Like the eternal Carlos v. Jameer argument, it's like whatever.

But why does EVERY Redick thread lead to bashing their fans? I have a news bulletin for you guys:

J.J. Redick fans = Orlando Magic fans.

There IS a crossover, duh. Maybe I should just bash Keyon Dooling and Keith Bogans *fans* at every chance I get. I mean why not?

I'm sick and f***ing tired of threads like this to lead to pointless bickering and no real debate. People who want to get a "rise" out of other people should just keep it to PMs or something and save the message board to real and at least somewhat thoughtful debate.

Then again I'm probably asking for too much.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

You know I don't care anymore if someone bashes J.J. That kind of goes with the territory around here. Like the eternal Carlos v. Jameer argument, it's like whatever.

But why does EVERY Redick thread lead to bashing their fans? I have a news bulletin for you guys:

J.J. Redick fans = Orlando Magic fans.

There IS a crossover, duh. Maybe I should just bash Keyon Dooling and Keith Bogans *fans* at every chance I get. I mean why not?

I'm sick and f***ing tired of threads like this to lead to pointless bickering and no real debate. People who want to get a "rise" out of other people should just keep it to PMs or something and save the message board to real and at least somewhat thoughtful debate.

Then again I'm probably asking for too much.

Thats why I like you.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

What...! A Redick thread and only 2 replies?

Man, the times are a changing.

It's the playoffs. JJ's die hard fans know he doesn't stand a chance of prying his butt off the bench, so they've all gone into hybernation until the Summer League starts.

Yikes.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

What...! A Redick thread and only 2 replies?

Man, the times are a changing.

It's the playoffs. JJ's die hard fans know he doesn't stand a chance of prying his butt off the bench, so they've all gone into hybernation until the Summer League starts.

Actually its that those of us that are JJ fans are sick to death of you and Ball Junkie acting like a pair of 14 year olds. BTW-Don't bother replying as I won't be reading it.

Anybody know why SVG put JJ into the game at the beginning of the 4th quarter when we had just cut the Raptors lead in half during the third quarter? Especially with a lineup consisting of Jameer, Bogans, Turk and Dwight. That's a horrible defensive lineup.

JJ Redick can't get minutes all season long, but in the 4th quarter of a playoff game, he can get minutes?

Then, later in the 4th quarter when we are back to being down 16 points, you'd think this would be the perfect moment for JJ to come in and see if he can get hot behind the arc. But no, apparently SVG had seen enough of JJ in his first four minutes on the floor.

I really didn't understand SVG's rotation last night at all.

Good to see Gortat get minutes. But Dooling playing SG was beyond stupid. Bogans getting most of his minutes at SF, again was beyond stupid. JJ getting minutes when we ended the 3rd quarter playing well, was extremely stupid.

Why all the changes to our rotation last night?