Sign in to follow this  
ImRaPsMvP

Raptors fan here. WE ARE TAKING THE SERIES!

quote:
Originally posted by ImRaPsMvP:

Hey guys enjoy the first win while it lasts...because YOU ARE NOT WINNING THIS SERIES! going around this around u guys make me laugh. Bottom line, the Raptors are a better basketball team than the Orlando Magic. You guys got lucky in game 1, guys who normally cant make those three's were makin them in the first quarter. The Raptors outplayed you guys for the other three quarters. My Prediction is the Raptors take this series in 5 or 6 games, and YOU CAN BOOK THATT!!!!! GO RAPTORRSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok buddy your out of your mind. You all might get 1 win but thats all..

While your "BOOKING THINGS"

BOOK THIS!

DEAD-2.jpg

Wow....I love funny threads. This should get hall of fame nomination!

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Wow....I love funny threads. This should get hall of fame nomination!

i will have to agree with you nevertheless the kid has some guts to come in here after his team lost lmao take a hick kid,your team is going to get swept

hey, I'm kind of a new magic fan, they are my second favorite team since I go to orlando every year so I like to follow them hope the Magic can beat the Raptors. I for one hate Raptor fans. So Magic win please

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

The Raptors are a bunch of Barneys in disguise. Shard owned that skinny stick man with the bad hair! In your face Tech boy all day long!

lol good one

quote:
Originally posted by andie:

ImRaPsMvP-You've spent wayyy too much time in cold, frozen Canada. It's done something to your brain.

Just who do you have that is going to stop both Dwight and our 3 pt bombers????

You've given me the best laugh I've had all day. Thanks.

To be fair that's the only thing florida has going against a real city like Toronto, the weather.

I think it's great there's trash talking going on. It's healthy. Having to read Go Magic! Believe in the Magical Mystery Tour! 10 times in every thread does get tiresome

These two teams are too "friendly" with each other. Let's see some attitude between them, it all starts with the fans! All this trashtalking means the Magic and the Raptors have risen from the bottom to contend in the east.

Can the Raptors fans update me on what's up with Bargnani? Is he a wasted #1 pick or is 'Sam Mitchell to blame' as usual?

Its funy how you guys are calling us the laughing stock of the league when its you guys who are having a hard time selling out playoff games you guys are getting alittle to excited its been one game or shall i say 1 quater but please keep up the talking cause it will make the *** kicking alot more enjoyable

quote:
Originally posted by RapsFan8:

its funny how you guys are calling us the laughing stock of the league at least we dont have a had time selling out PLAYOFF its a discrace i would be ashamed to be a magic fan... its been 1 game or should i say 1 quater dont get to excited yet but reading all you guys talking **** about the raps is gonna make the *** kicking alittle more enjoyable

Yeah, now that's what I call some REAL trash talk!

Makes the game better. This means war guys!