Sign in to follow this  
MagicMan83

How do you think this team would do?

I think we should go after Cory Brewer.Do you think we could trade Jameer and a second round pick to get him.This guy is a freak. I have watched him for the last 3 years at Florida and he can be the stopper we need. Imagine having to atletic wing players who can rebound and play shut down D. Then we could go after Chauncy, yes the pistons are good but they are getting old.

So I present you my 2008 wish list for the magic roster..

PG Billups/Deiner/Arroyo

SG Brewer/Reddick/Dooling

SF Ariza/Turk/Brewer

PF Milicic/Gorat/Augistine

C Howard/Battie

I know this is a very long shot but It could be possible. How do you think this team would do?

I think we should go after Cory Brewer.Do you think we could trade Jameer and a second round pick to get him.This guy is a freak. I have watched him for the last 3 years at Florida and he can be the stopper we need. Imagine having to atletic wing players who can rebound and play shut down D. Then we could go after Chauncy, yes the pistons are good but they are getting old.

So I present you my 2008 wish list for the magic roster..

PG Billups/Deiner/Arroyo

SG Brewer/Reddick/Dooling

SF Ariza/Turk/Brewer

PF Milicic/Gorat/Augistine

C Howard/Battie

I know this is a very long shot but It could be possible. How do you think this team would do?

I like the team, but it is a pipe dream. Billups is unlikely to leave Detroit and teams are going to want more than Jameer to move up that high in this draft.

I would love to get Brewer, he's Trevor Ariza with a better offensive game, but I don't see us trading for a pick.

As far as Billups, I don't like the idea of getting him. He is in a perfect situation in Detroit that caters to his skill set. Also, he'll be 32 so I wouldn't be to excited about that.

The future of this team will be dertermind by a new coach and the devlopment of Dwight. If Dwight turns into the player we all think he will, the future is bright for the magic.

Billups will never come back, Diener will never be before Arroyo, and who is this Corey Brewer because if Brewer is a rookie, he will NEVER be played by Brian Hill unless Hill has no choice.

We might have a better chance of drafting every Florida Gator that enters the draft over signing Billups. As much as I would love to see Chauncey in a Magic uniform again it isn't going to happen.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

I would love to get Brewer, he's Trevor Ariza with a better offensive game, but I don't see us trading for a pick.

Brewer has no offense, he is a good defender, aint no way he has better offense then Ariza