Sign in to follow this  
Mr Charisma

Shaq and Suns

For those of you who saw last nights game between the Suns and the Spurs in San Antonio, did anyone see Shaq's impact in that game.

With Shaq struggling in the first 3 quarters and having to sit out with foul trouble, Amare, Nash and Diaw kept the Suns even with the Spurs.

Then came the 4th quarter and Shaq comes in the game. EVERY time down the court for quite a few possessions in a row, they fed Shaq in the post and the Spurs let Duncan guard him one on one. Shaq pulverized him possession after possession, and the game was soon out of hand, with the Suns winning big IN San Antonio.

A couple of weeks ago, if you had told me that the Suns were a serious threat to win it all, I would have snickered.

After seeing that performance, I'm beginning to wonder what team can stop them.

For those of you who saw last nights game between the Suns and the Spurs in San Antonio, did anyone see Shaq's impact in that game.

With Shaq struggling in the first 3 quarters and having to sit out with foul trouble, Amare, Nash and Diaw kept the Suns even with the Spurs.

Then came the 4th quarter and Shaq comes in the game. EVERY time down the court for quite a few possessions in a row, they fed Shaq in the post and the Spurs let Duncan guard him one on one. Shaq pulverized him possession after possession, and the game was soon out of hand, with the Suns winning big IN San Antonio.

A couple of weeks ago, if you had told me that the Suns were a serious threat to win it all, I would have snickered.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

I know what team is that....

ITS THE ORLANDO MAGIC....

I BELIEVE we will....

and that's what counts...

I still think the Lakers at full strength are the best team. But you're right, I thought it was all over for Phoenix a month ago. They're really righted the ship.

quote:

I still like the Lakers to win it all. They have the complete package.

quote:
Originally posted by Dirtdan:

quote:

I still like the Lakers to win it all. They have the complete package.

It's a deja vu today I guess. Suns are kicki ng their a ss es. I love it.

Spurs out in the first round.. I hope

I predicted that the Suns would make the Western Conference Finals. I just don't think the Spurs have the role players to make a run this year.

So far in Game 1, so good.. even though Shaq has been spectacularly terrible this afternoon.

I'm not much of a Suns fan since they are just a bunch of queens. Steve Nash made such an obvious flop (In the first half) that the refs didn't even decide to call it.

Remember everyone...this is just game 1.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

I'm not much of a Suns fan since they are just a bunch of queens. Steve Nash made such an obvious flop (In the first half) that the refs didn't even decide to call it.

Remember everyone...this is just game 1.

For me it's like a hate contest.

I always hated the Suns, but I hate the Spurs more.

Besides I'm a Shaq fan

I love Steve Nash. I hate Grant Hill and Shaq...

But I'm sick to DEATH of the Spurs. I want a new champion.

EDIT: WTH!? Michael Finley hit a 3 to force OT and Timmay~! hit a 3 to force a 2nd OT! Tim Duncan's first 3 of the entire season and only his 4th 3 pointer in his entire playoff career.

Insane.. and it's only the second game of the playoffs!