Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Buy Playoff Tickets Today Before They Go On Sale to the General Public!

Message Board Members and Visitors, your Orlando Magic are the Southeast Division Champions and have clinched the #3 seed in the 2008 NBA Playoffs! This will be the tenth time in franchise history that the Magic have appeared in the postseason.

Your exclusive playoff presale begins today at 10am.

This is your chance to secure your tickets to the first two home games of the Magic playoff run before they go on sale to the general public.

Ticket prices range from $12 to $150 and there is no limit to the number of seats you can purchase.

Use the presale password BBALL08 to secure your tickets for Round 1.

Purchase Round 1 Game A Tickets

Purchase Round 1 Game B Tickets

Message Board Members and Visitors, your Orlando Magic are the Southeast Division Champions and have clinched the #3 seed in the 2008 NBA Playoffs! This will be the tenth time in franchise history that the Magic have appeared in the postseason.

Your exclusive playoff presale begins today at 10am.

This is your chance to secure your tickets to the first two home games of the Magic playoff run before they go on sale to the general public.

Ticket prices range from $12 to $150 and there is no limit to the number of seats you can purchase.

Use the presale password BBALL08 to secure your tickets for Round 1.

Purchase Round 1 Game A Tickets

Purchase Round 1 Game B Tickets

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Its gonna be saturday or sunday WP

That Saturday is a Bruce Springsteen concert, so it must be on Sunday then.

Sat, 04/19/08

07:30 PM

doesn't mean it can't be a 1pm game?

As a former stage hand and sound guy for a semi popular band in the 80's, even with technology the way it is now, it would be virtually impossible for them to work around the Springsteen concert for a Saturday game. My opinion is that it will be a Sunday game. Now I havent been in that type of business in a good many years but I dont believe they could get around it, and get things ready to go for Bruce

uhuh sure maybe when the magic team stops insulting the fans with their lack of effort - enter the 4th qtr with 7 point lead - leave 4th qtr with 1 point loss - that spells heart all the way

just wondering when the games date/time will be announced. game will be in about a week, I have tickets and I might have to sell. If it is sunday early afternoon, I will probably sell; if it is later during the day or monday night I can go.