quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

quote:
Originally posted by love#12:

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. T:

quote:
Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

In 28 games where Arroyo either DNP or played less than 10 minutes the magic have won 15 and lost 13, for 54% wining record.

In 46 games where Arroyo either he started or played significant minutes our record is 33 wins and 13 loses for a 74% wining record.

In 13 games where Nelson did not start or played less than 10 minutes we have won 10 and lost 3 for a wining record of 76% when Nelson is out or plays little time.

In 28 games where Nelson started and Arroyo played significant minutes we have won 20 and lost 8 for a wining record of 71%.

Note: I am not including the past two games!

Its really hard to take these stats seriously. For instance strength of schedule, injuries, who was hot/cold. Did he come in during a blowout and get 10 mins so it counts as a win. Stats can be flipped anyway, especially in this scenario.

No your wrong if we put carlos in ALL the magic's problems would be fixed, he is the real answer not allen iverson.

GO MAGIC!!!!

It would be more proper to attack the stats and not the player, if they are not valid then prove it.

The stats lol show me the oppents we played during the diffrent streches there is alot more going then what that shows.. but what ever. I really dont care the arroyo thing is a broken record it's played out all ready play side b for a change

Carlos, its your right to express your views in a non offensive manner and these stats if real sholud be discussed openly. There will be many that will participate without paersonal attacks.

Guys, we just lost to the KNICKERBOCKERS. Jameer vs Carlos is not the issue. Our problem is rebounding, intensity, desire and execution not two bench players.

I just wish that was our biggest problem.

It's never a good sign when I start writing this before the game is over.. and I start writing this with about 1:22 left in the 4th. I doubt any Tracy McGrady/Reggie Miller heroics are happening in a game like this.

Stock Up:

Maurice Evans. (Well at least someone cared. Seriously, I think only Mo and Hedo cared about putting real effort into this game from start to finish. 16 points including 4 threes and 7 boards. He kept us in the game through most of the middle of the game. Thanks for only having one turnover, also.)

Defensive Rebounding. (Yes we were still outrebounded, but at least it was only by 3 of them. 55-52 overall for the Knicks but still WAY better than it has been lately, therefore Stock Up. 17 offensive rebounds to our 11 is still driving me insane though.)

Orlando Magic Chat Room. (Thanks for keeping me mildly entertained while I was forced to LISTEN to this suckitude.. due to my situation I couldn't even watch this garbage. Then again, maybe it didn't deserve it.)

Mmm-hmm. That's it. Keyon Dooling did some nice things, but didn't make enough of an impact on the game at all. Hutchence suggested in the chat room that I give the ENTIRE team a Stock Down, and I seriously considered it. However, individuals were so "pathetic," to use a term by Scott Anez, that they need to be called out as individuals rather than being lumped together as a group.

Stock Down:

Rashard Lewis. (2 for 12 shooting for only six freaking points. He only shot 3 shots that was not a three! He shouldn't get paid his 95 grand or whatever it is for this game because the boy didn't show up whatsover. Demand. The. Ball! We didn't bring you here to stand around. Or get dunked on by Nate stupid Robinson. Gimme a break with your lack of aggressiveness already.)

Dwight Howard. (11 points and TWO rebounds at the half? 3 of 10 at the line.. again not enough effort... I mean what the hell, dude? Didn't you take enough of a day off against Cleveland yesterday??)

Jameer Nelson. (Up.. and down. Up.. and down. You'd have a few good minutes where you'd make your shots and then you have some dumb turnover that lead straight to Knick points. Great court vision as always. I mean you were so great that Carlos (and Dooling for that matter) had to stay off the court! Yeah whatever. Be happy about the 2 threes you made and get on the plane. Better yet, miss the plane after a performance like that. Team leader my ***.)

Pat Garrity. (Well the shot falling was nice for the five quarters it lasted. He ended up 2 for 8 and missed all his three point shots.)

Keith Bogans. (It's just a general lazy, junky play feel from this guy tonight. He had a TERRIBLE second quarter. Poor shooting, poor D, poor decisions, just the "suck" to sum it up. Especially with Evans playing well it really made how "blah" Bogans was stand out that much further.)

Free Throw Shooting. (We only shot like 58% from the charity stripe. Yuck? The final difference in the game was this. Magic made 17 free throws. New York made 27 free throws. Knicks win by 10. Simple math, game over man. The more aggressive team wins.)

I could keep going but you get the point. This game doesn't deserve much more mention than its been given. Like SVG said in his press conference, "You want some analysis? Here's some analysis, we were awful." That pretty much says it all.

New Orleans and Washington were tough, hard fought losses. This was flat embarrassing. By the way, add Wilson Chandler (who??) to the Magic Killer list.

See ya'll on Wednesday as the Magic are 2 wins away from 50 with 5 to play.

Iboneteribell:

quote:
Carlos, its your right to express your views in a non offensive manner and these stats if real sholud be discussed openly. There will be many that will participate without paersonal attacks.

I put them in another topic for discussion already!

quote:

quote:

quote:

In 28 games where Arroyo either DNP or played less than 10 minutes the magic have won 15 and lost 13, for 54% wining record.

In 46 games where Arroyo either he started or played significant minutes our record is 33 wins and 13 loses for a 74% wining record.

In 13 games where Nelson did not start or played less than 10 minutes we have won 10 and lost 3 for a wining record of 76% when Nelson is out or plays little time.

In 28 games where Nelson started and Arroyo played significant minutes we have won 20 and lost 8 for a wining record of 71%.

Its really hard to take these stats seriously. For instance strength of schedule, injuries, who was hot/cold. Did he come in during a blowout and get 10 mins so it counts as a win. Stats can be flipped anyway, especially in this scenario.

No your wrong if we put carlos in ALL the magic's problems would be fixed, he is the real answer not allen iverson.

GO MAGIC!!!!

NO,if we put carlos in, ALL the magic's problems would be fixed, but he's another alternative to play!!!

Well, Stan nailed it.

The game was awful, and what's even more awful is that we have to wait till Wednesday for another game. This will leave a bad taste in my mouth for a while.

quote:
Originally posted by Sinister_Grin:

Guys, we just lost to the KNICKERBOCKERS. Jameer vs Carlos is not the issue. Our problem is rebounding, intensity, desire and execution not two bench players.

I just wish that was our biggest problem.

Bullseye

quote:
Originally posted by e_p_m_19:

quote:

quote:

quote:

GO MAGIC!!!!

NO,if we put carlos in, ALL the magic's problems would be fixed, but he's another alternative to play!!!

Same for JJ!!!

Don't know if this will get read, timezones and all that, couldn't watch the game last night and woke up this morning to a shock - well, was it a shock really?

Let me explain my views.

We are a pretty young team that has done some amazing things this year and changed a lot of what we did last year to get us to this point. But, what we haven't changed is our respect of other teams.

Time and time again we come out and play to the other team's way of playing and then just let it slide. OK, so the Knicks are having a hard time but they are capable of beating us and they did, with a BIG stick.

12 points in the 1st is bad enough but to let them have 26 - just 'awful' to quote SVG. We have to come out with high intensity whoever we play and wherever we play. The guys were coming off a great win in Cleveland and I think they must have thought 50 wins is in the bag and I think there was some arrogance going into the game against the knicks - Magic - STOP IT! PLay your own game and you win, you've been doing it all season. The majority of games we have lost have been because of our lousy attitude. The coach does need a kick because of who he played when obviously they either didn't care less or couldn't play - but to his credit SVG acknowleges that = good coach.

SHould be a good game against the Bulls and this will serve as a wake up call - if we think we can go into the 2nd round of the playoffs with that attitude forget it. In fact if we think we can go into the 1st round like that forget it. We need to step up and repsect whoever we play, whenever and wherever.

Hey I couldn't watch the friggin game. What was the problem other than, the whole team sucking basically. I mean we need to crush them if we'd played with bench players.. Or not, but you get my point.