Sign in to follow this  
Cavmod

Locking

Guys I am a mod for the Cavs and Indian's forums. I like to follow your forum because I am huge JJ fan...thats a different story..later. I cannot believe you guys lock every frickin discussion started? You low on disk space or something? Keep in mind, people do not like or sometimes have the time to search large threads. I have noticed you have lost a lot of your old posters and I am thinking maybe because you Mods dictate way too much on what threads need to be where. On the other hand I believe you do a real nice job on keeping the rabid Arroyo fans in check, those people are strange and unmerciful. Is Arroyo the only person in Puerto Rico to play Basketball or what? Just a friendly observation

Guys I am a mod for the Cavs and Indian's forums. I like to follow your forum because I am huge JJ fan...thats a different story..later. I cannot believe you guys lock every frickin discussion started? You low on disk space or something? Keep in mind, people do not like or sometimes have the time to search large threads. I have noticed you have lost a lot of your old posters and I am thinking maybe because you Mods dictate way too much on what threads need to be where. On the other hand I believe you do a real nice job on keeping the rabid Arroyo fans in check, those people are strange and unmerciful. Is Arroyo the only person in Puerto Rico to play Basketball or what? Just a friendly observation

So you claim to be moderator and yet you come to the Orlando Magic board to blast the moderators and not only to do that you take a cheap shot at the Arroyo fans? please dude.

Thats very mod of you to do that. Why didnt you log in as your moderator name on this board as well?

The only threads that are locked relate to ones already on the 1st page or stickys, therefore people have no excuse not to post in the threads already opened, also you may notice that almost every thread turns in to some kind of argument about Arroyo/Nelson/Hill.

It gets tedious!

another thing I'd like to point out that there are 13 locked threads on the cavs front page right now.

we have 8 or 9 locked threads and that was including the 2 rules/guidelines thread.

My guess is that your not a moderator at all of any message board. You are one of the people who havent followed the rules of this board and got your thread lock and was pissed about it.

And I'd like to take this moment to whine about Arroyo's minutes, scream about Jameer's last second shot, and say 'fire Brian Hill.'

I figure I'll probably just copy/paste that into every thread to save typing time.

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

And I'd like to take this moment to whine about Arroyo's minutes, scream about Jameer's last second shot, and say 'fire Brian Hill.'

I figure I'll probably just copy/paste that into every thread to save typing time.

what no JJ take either?

That is a very mature attitude to be able to take the helpful criticizm that well. I am glad I took the time to pass on my opinion. Must be a different thought pattern between Northeners and Southerners. Sorry guys will keep my opinions to myself. See you in the playoffs, oh well at least I hope so. I would miss not seeing JJ on the bench. Did I mention we ARE in the playoffs! Sorry coudn't help it due to the warm reception I received.

helpful criticizm? I'm sorry I neglected to see any. As a matter of Fact I still dont see any.

The guy came here posted nonescene talking about locked threads. When the Cavs board that he claims he comes from has more locked thread then we do. HYPOCRISY!!!

Then you go and blast Arroyo fans and Puerto Ricans. What a class act let me tell you.

I fail see what North and South have to do with anything as I have come from Michigan. Thats almost about as northern as you can get here in the states.