Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

Positivity?

So here's something to remain optimistic about: at least the Pacers and Knicks aren't capable of creeping up on us. Still, a win would have been nice.

Okay, enough about the anti-Jameer, anti-Brian Hill threads; provided we actually make the playoffs for the first time since dinosaurs roamed the Earth, what's going well and right for the Magic?

I think Dwight's defense has gotten better and he's upped his rebounding focus.

Dooling's becoming more consistent.

Turk hasn't had any mystery-sickness moments recently and, over the last few games, has been playing pretty spiffy.

Ummmmm...What else?

So here's something to remain optimistic about: at least the Pacers and Knicks aren't capable of creeping up on us. Still, a win would have been nice.

Okay, enough about the anti-Jameer, anti-Brian Hill threads; provided we actually make the playoffs for the first time since dinosaurs roamed the Earth, what's going well and right for the Magic?

I think Dwight's defense has gotten better and he's upped his rebounding focus.

Dooling's becoming more consistent.

Turk hasn't had any mystery-sickness moments recently and, over the last few games, has been playing pretty spiffy.

Ummmmm...What else?

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

Ariza's play is definitely a positive.

He's still inconsistent like most 21 year olds, but he is fun to watch play.

I agree, I think Ariza has been the only main positive to come out of this season, now if only Hill would let the kid start!

On another note, we have great youngster in JJ who IMO has all the right credentials to be a superb player, again, if only Napolean would see this!

Yes, in the last few weeks, both Ariza and Turk have been picking up their games. Hard to believe we got Ariza as a castoff for Frances, eh? Niiiice.

I think Ghill has been playing more inspired ball, I think he finally also drew the conclusion the the "leader" i.e. meer isnt goin to get it done. He has been goin strong, moving off the ball, and creating atleast - I still like his game, especially if it can be retained for CHEAP next yr.

I will remain positive as well until the playoffs are over.

Positive 1: The development of Trevor Ariza. It has been incredible to watch him make strides in his jump shot and continue his aggresive play and defense. The Magic could win 50 games if they all played with his intensity.

Positive 2: Dwight Howard. I do not give a crap about turnovers. Our floor spacing is horrendous and he really has no help once he is doubled. He is a tremendous athlete and it will be a pleasure to keep watching him for years.

Positive 3: Grant Hill. I know he makes a boat load of money but he could have shut it down and just collected his paycheck. He chooses to keep fighting and trying to play through all the injuries. Though I have thought he does not have it anymore he has played great as of late and is trying to carry the team.

Positive 4: The East is so bad that even with the incompetent coaching of Brian Hill this team can still make the playoffs and is in most games until the end. A more polished coach will help this team turn the corner.

Positive 5: The tailor for James Augustine. Since you cannot wear throwbacks anymore I would assume that Augustine has had to pay a pretty nice chunk to a tailor for all his suits. Good for that person.