Sign in to follow this  
royce59

pitons rather than cavs??

this may sound stupid but i would rather play the pistons in the first round, this is because lebron would torch any of our players, however we can match the pistons man fo man without any mis-matches. Jameer would guard either billups or hamilton, whilst dooling guards the other, ariza would guard tayshaun (a mathcup in our favour!), darko would have rasheed, and dwight would have either chris webber or mohammed ( he would kill both). Even if we do lose th series it may wake the players up and just show them how hard they really have to work to achieve a good playoff berth, and contend in the post season!!!!

this may sound stupid but i would rather play the pistons in the first round, this is because lebron would torch any of our players, however we can match the pistons man fo man without any mis-matches. Jameer would guard either billups or hamilton, whilst dooling guards the other, ariza would guard tayshaun (a mathcup in our favour!), darko would have rasheed, and dwight would have either chris webber or mohammed ( he would kill both). Even if we do lose th series it may wake the players up and just show them how hard they really have to work to achieve a good playoff berth, and contend in the post season!!!!

Yes but the records don't lie......Matchups might be better but still Detroit is the better team.

Another thing is playoff and championship experience. The playoffs are a different game. Detroit is a proven champ.

quote:
this may sound stupid but i would rather play the pistons in the first round, this is because lebron would torch any of our players, however we can match the pistons man fo man without any mis-matches. Jameer would guard either billups or hamilton, whilst dooling guards the other, ariza would guard tayshaun (a mathcup in our favour!), darko would have rasheed, and dwight would have either chris webber or mohammed ( he would kill both). Even if we do lose th series it may wake the players up and just show them how hard they really have to

I would rather not play the Cavs because of the Lebron factor, you wouldnt be able to touch Bron because we all know this is a superstars game, so we would be playing an entire series 8 on 5, we all know the NBA wants LEbron in the championship and they dont care how they do it.

Actually, we would torch Lebron. 2-1 in the seoson series so far.

You guys are either nuts or underestimating Detroit.

Point is, what does Cleveland have besides Lebron? The occassional good game from Larry Hughes?

Unfortunately I don't see (barring injury) us catching the Nets. I could see a four straight games loss to Detroit. The only good thing about it is that playing them means they don't get a lottery pick from us.

quote:
Jameer would guard either billups or hamilton

This is the exact reason that we don't want to face Detroit. Could you imagine Jameer against either one? Jameer couldn't play defense on the magic dancers.