Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Fans Game Thread *Magic vs Spurs* 03/25

Great effort from our guys. We're not there yet and with two starters out it would be almost impossible.

just great effort. Our D continues to improve, nice to see that.

I have to do some Spurs bashing now cause very frustrated with way we lost:

I hate Ginobili. Had to say that.

I hate his shot, those ridiculous looking fakes, his dirty play time to time and that flopping.

And I hate Duncan's free throws, seriously how much time does he take??

It's like watching lord of the rings, it won't end!!

Happy we won't see the Spurs in the play offs,

unless...

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

quote:

Give it a break, we get your point. But no team is a contender with two of their starters out. NO ONE. This team fought hard and they will be fine.

If we can not win games without certain players, then we can not be contenders for championship I am afraid. A team's roster has 15 players, if somebody goes down, the other players need to step up and rise to the challenge.

We could have won this game tonight with what we had, and that would have given the confidence that this team needed. Unfortunately, nobody stepped up to the challenge.

Let's hope Hedo is not injured badly and he can come back quick.

MA

you need to step up as a fan

quote:
Originally posted by Gruden:

Arroyo was the player with worst +/- ratio. -16

Conclusion - Arroyo DNP Coach decision (best choice)

Another smart one playing the blaming game. The majority of the people here is not going to play that game. However, thanks for your intelligent comment.

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

quote:

Give it a break, we get your point. But no team is a contender with two of their starters out. NO ONE. This team fought hard and they will be fine.

If we can not win games without certain players, then we can not be contenders for championship I am afraid. A team's roster has 15 players, if somebody goes down, the other players need to step up and rise to the challenge.

We could have won this game tonight with what we had, and that would have given the confidence that this team needed. Unfortunately, nobody stepped up to the challenge.

Let's hope Hedo is not injured badly and he can come back quick.

MA

Nash goes out Suns arent championship contenders

Kobe goes down Lakers arent a championship contenders.

Tim Duncan goes out Spurs arent a championship contender.

Lebron goes down the cavs are a below .500 team.

Stop being such a drama queen.

quote:
Originally posted by cappacappa:

so what, we have to have 82-0 record?

we will lose games and losing to world champs is acceptable and understandable. We are not a Champ caliber team yet and without the two "important" starters, I am OK with this loss.

What I am saying is, being a Champ caliber team is almost all about the mindset and a little about the talent. We definitely have the talent, our mindset is what is holding us back. I hate to quote movies, but I am going to quote the original Matrix movie here: "Knowing the path and walking the path is quite different."

MA

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Could have been worse without Jameer and Turk. None the less, horrible game by the 2 spot:

2-13 from the field.

9 points.

Impressive.

Yeah Mo and Keith had rough nights on both ends no doubt

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

quote:
Originally posted by cappacappa:

so what, we have to have 82-0 record?

we will lose games and losing to world champs is acceptable and understandable. We are not a Champ caliber team yet and without the two "important" starters, I am OK with this loss.

What I am saying is, being a Champ caliber team is almost all about the mindset and a little about the talent. We definitely have the talent, our mindset is what is holding us back. I hate to quote movies, but I am going to quote the original Matrix movie here: "Knowing the path and walking the path is quite different."

MA

but us as fans having that mindset and the team having that mindset are totally different.

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Could have been worse without Jameer and Turk. None the less, horrible game by the 2 spot:

2-13 from the field.

9 points.

mo really didnt hurt us. it was more bogans and jj

Impressive.

Yeah Mo and Keith had rough nights on both ends no doubt