Sign in to follow this  
bbrumby@gmail.com

Some thoughts from a fanroyo

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

This thread just bombed quickly

I called you last night but got your ansering machine. I wanted to talk about Ronnie Brewer.

Did you know he has a per of 18.20 according to Hollinger's latest? That putys him as the 11the best shooting guard in the entire NBA.

You still think we should have drafted Redick? Ha-Ha!

quote:
Originally posted by magicdepth:

Junkie are you talking basketball?? Your off topic sir

Ha-Ha!

Hey Depth, I know you live in Winter Haven. I work here at a school and right now we are having a lockdown because a local bank got robbed and there are choppers flying around.

That's why I've got so much time to type right now. Are you typing from Winter Haven and are you aware of this?

quote:
Originally posted by magicdepth:

what high school? I live near cypress gardens...

Nice polk county doesnt see much crime but when they do..its usually pretty excitting

Wow, the choppers have been hovering around that area for awhile now.

Let me know if you hear anything.

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

Wow, the moon must be on the 7t/h high or mercury must be retrograde, its that period of the month,or somebdy got fired or ditched..... *** is going on guys?

Ibone would like to remind everyone that he is smart....everyone can now return to their normal conversation.

Emory, Definitely your mercury is retrograde and badly aspected by saturn. My obnoxious ostentation of common garden variety astrology was meant as armistice in this silly expulsion of manure, until you showed what you are made off and overloaded the thread with some more of it.

I guess having people kiss your Doctor *** all day is what turned you into a huge tool. Do the ladies just flock to you when you use impressive words like ostentation? I know I was impressed. Anyone that can use a thesaurus is cool in my book. Seriously, your extensive vocabulary has won me over. Everyone start agreeing with Ibone from now on...his huge vocabulary is proof beyond a doubt that he is always right. If that isn't enough he has vast knowledge of astrology which can be used as an armistice to solve all of our disputes. He is our leader!