Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Guess Who's Triple Double Outshined Hedo's?

quote:
Originally posted by CoachTsurfing:

I hope we continue to fly under the radar and slap the s. out of everyone in the playoffs.

Yep. I like the notion of people like Barkley saying we are a cakewalk, then we just come in and gutpunch that azz. Sort of like Golden State/Dallas last year, except i hope we take it farther. icon_wink.gif

Well, the Tampa stations (which mostly talk Bucs anyway) reported the Magic win, Dwight's double-double and....wait, that was all. No mention of Hedo's triple double; not even on ESPN radio.

Amazing.

Check out ESPN's Daily Dime:

quote:
MONDAY'S BEST

Hedo Turkoglu, Magic forward: Turkoglu had 23 points, 13 assists and 10 rebounds in a 123-112 win over the Hawks. It was the second triple-double of his career. On the same night, LeBron got his 17th.

If you look at NBA.com, it calls the Cavaliers and the Celtics the kings of the east last night. WHAT ABOUT ORLANDO?!?!

In the end all this attention won't mean anything if we don't proceed to the conference finals.

So Turk doesn't get any credit? Let it be. If he cared about attention and recognition by the media he would stop playing ball right after the all-star break. But he didn't.

The only credit he truly needs is from his coach, his teammates and the fans.

So the Magic season is bein overlooked?

Right now I say that's a good thing, lets win some more games quietly. We're a winning team and in 2008 we play better and better. Let them not worry about us right now.

The play offs matter. And the only team who can stop us in the there are the Pistons.