Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Notes from Tuesday Practice - Denton blog

Honestly, my greatest frustration is the fact that this team is going to continue to back it's way into the 8th playoff spot because the Pacers and Knicks are downright horrible. The Pistons will destroy us in 4 or 5 games.

Then the Magic will tell us that Brian Hill deserves another season because he led us to the playoffs.

I think it's hilarious (read: depressing) that we are on pace to win 37 games. One game better than last season.

Without the antics of Steve Francis.

With Dwight making the all-star team.

With Grant Hill being much more healthy than any past season.

With the college player of the year added to our roster.

With Ariza blossoming into a bona fide threat.

With Garrity getting drastically reduced playing time.

Basically with a better roster than last year with pieces acquired either through trades or the draft that have had to time to develop chemistry. AND WE STILL SUCK!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

I think it's hilarious (read: depressing) that we are on pace to win 37 games. One game better than last season.

Without the antics of Steve Francis.

With Dwight making the all-star team.

With Grant Hill being much more healthy than any past season.

With the college player of the year added to our roster.

With Ariza blossoming into a bona fide threat.

With Garrity getting drastically reduced playing time.

Basically with a better roster than last year with pieces acquired either through trades or the draft that have had to time to develop chemistry. AND WE STILL SUCK!!!!!!!!

Most importantly, Brian Hill received the endorsement of Otis Smith, and the entire Magic Organization.

The starting lineup always puts us in a whole of which is very hard to dig out of when the game's on the line. I truly hate being a fan that knows that he can't do anything about his favorite teams horrible coaching. Trevor is going to be our future SF, so why wait? Hedo is a bench player anyways, and always plays better while he's on the BENCH. Travis is rotting away, and Darko obviously plays better alongside Dwight.

I just don't understand why this management is so childish!

Brian Hill's quote about the starters is almost laughable to me. It's like he has not watched the last 5 games picked up the paper and said heck this team went 3-2 and lost 2 in overtime. Who do they start in the box score. Nelson, Hill, Turkoglu, Howard, Battie. Sounds good to me. Brian Hill is one big brain fart.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

Brian Hill's quote about the starters is almost laughable to me. It's like he has not watched the last 5 games picked up the paper and said heck this team went 3-2 and lost 2 in overtime. Who do they start in the box score. Nelson, Hill, Turkoglu, Howard, Battie. Sounds good to me. Brian Hill is one big brain fart.

Oh yeah we beat N.J, N.Y. and Indiana. All powerhouse teams. I swear I hate this team the way it is right now. I don't want to make the playoffs. It will send the wrong message to this group of underachievers. I hope Toronto just spanks our ***.