Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Comments on Inactivity & Battie Out for Year (Denton)

Otis supporters, where are you?

Battie is not gonna play this year?

Otis, I pay my money as a season ticket holder. You had a chance to get us a power forward. You knew Battie wasn't gonna play and you still didn't make a trade?

Someone help me please......my blood pressure is rising again.

I can see where he is content with the team. I can also see where a huge blockbuster can harm the flow of the team. But, how is trading J.J., Garrity, Arroyo, and/or Augustine for Baxter going to mess up our flow? We would mostly be trading guys that don't play and are never in rotation anyway. While Otis has a very minute, good point, it really doesn't make sense.

People need to realize this team is 1 or 2 years away. The NBA refs setup games anyway and do you honestly think they are going to setup the Magic to win it all this year?

I'm dying to know what Seattle wanted for Wilcox. It seems like every trade they are part of is just to save money so I can't imagine them asking for a whole lot of talent in return just expiring contracts and maybe JJ would be my guess.

I love Knappy giving Otis the business that's pretty funny and he makes a bunch of good points.

I dont know what to say, this has been extremely frustrating, watching us stand idle, but now finding out Batie wont be back this season...and we still didnt make a move? We aren't trying to win it this year, that's all it is.