Sign in to follow this  
MagicFanBen

If we meet the Cavs in the Playoffs we are SCREWED

Lol, the same Joe Smith and Ben Wallace that we royally beat down about a month ago?

They just lost the guy that beat us last time in Hughes, sadly. I can actually live with Rashard on Smith or Wallace.

Drew Gooden is always very good against us as well. They actually just gave away the only two role players that kill us on that team.

I get the feeling we won't be seeing the Cavs in anything other than the Conference Finals. And if we make it that far....I'd be pretty happy no matter what happens.

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

Drew Gooden is always very good against us as well. They actually just gave away the only two role players that kill us on that team.

I get the feeling we won't be seeing the Cavs in anything other than the Conference Finals. And if we make it that far....I'd be pretty happy no matter what happens.

Yea pretty fun being the best 4th team in the league, wow how much fun, heck why do anything at all. Lets just keep this same team and open the new building with what we have, what the heck this is so much fun.

Cleveland doesnt get any better here...they did exactly what we didnt want Otis to do...Danny Ferry made a trade just to make a trade...LeBrons wanted Kidd, then Bibby, couldnt get either...so whatd he do??? got the next best thing...Delonte West...

okay, maybe not....

quote:

quote:
I just watched Legler on ESPN and he thinks the Cavs just got worse b/c they gave up their two best wing defenders and got older.

I'd agree. And they took on Wallace's contract (or is that up after this year?).

No sir. Two more years after this year at around 15 mil per.

quote:
Originally posted by Rico:

quote:

Yea pretty fun being the best 4th team in the league, wow how much fun, heck why do anything at all. Lets just keep this same team and open the new building with what we have, what the heck this is so much fun.

Next year we will have Batman back to play along side Superman. We will have the MLE and will spend it on the backcourt. This team will contend next season. The Celtics, Pistons, and Cavs will all be 1 year older.

With that said, will we be good enough to beat the lakers next year? Only if we add another superstar.

quote:

I guess you haven't been a Magic fan very long. It's been well over a decade since we've been the 3rd best team in the East, I'm very happy with it.

quote:

Ouch.

Nothing matters from this trade concerning matchups in the playoffs.

The only problem we will have playing the Cavs is stopping LeBron from getting to the basket

Its not the lakers where you will have to stop Gasol and bynum also. Or the spurs with Manu, Parker and Duncan. Or the Celtics with Allen, pierce and Garnett. Or the Pistons with Rip, Rasheed and Billups

quote:

quote:

I guess you haven't been a Magic fan very long. It's been well over a decade since we've been the 3rd best team in the East, I'm very happy with it.

quote:

Ouch.

You can say that again, especially when he gets to Cleveland and stinks the place up! Either he or Bron will be gone, so I can see where that is going!!

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ouch.

sure thats why the NBA champs just made a trade,to get better.thats right the world champs just got better. you should always try to get better not be contempt with a decent team, you want a great team. I dont know what this have to do with anyting but I have been a fan since 1994,we are a decent team, if you have a chance to make us a great team then do it, no excuses, you should always want to be the best. not be contemp with being the third best team in the weak eastern conference.