Sign in to follow this  
Fern1960

Magic no longer using Arroyo to advertise Latin Night..

FYI.... CarlosDarwin.... Magic not using Carlos Arroyo profile to advertise Latin night. This is the first time since CA has been with the magic that they've not used his mug to advertise the event. Could this actually mean his out? They are using Rashard Lewis in the local hispanic newspaper.

FYI.... CarlosDarwin.... Magic not using Carlos Arroyo profile to advertise Latin night. This is the first time since CA has been with the magic that they've not used his mug to advertise the event. Could this actually mean his out? They are using Rashard Lewis in the local hispanic newspaper.

I think they will deal him or at least will try to. They have no need for him, Dooling is the back up due to his defensive presence and Jameer is the starter.

I still think you need to upgrade the PG position but right now Arroyo is the odd man out.

quote:
Originally posted by Fern1960:

You are not too smart are you??? His face is on the Latin Night web page and still on the front page of Orlandomagic.com

http://www.nba.com/magic/news/2008_Orlando_Magic_Latin_Night-256750-66.html

I want him traded too but lets not get things out of perspective. For the Magic to replace Carlos with Lewis they would have had to do it many days in advance of the publication you see. But to replace him on the website it takes only a few minutes. I guess you do not remember the Donovan situation.

"You are not too smart are you??? His face is on the Latin Night web page and still on the front page of Orlandomagic.com"

Read what I said....

"The hispanic newspaper paper"

Why don't you stand on colonial drive and 436 and ask the hispanics that travel through or work on that side of Orlando and take a pole

which is more familiar to them, Orlandomagic.com

or Elnuevodia de Orlando? I think many will tell you they don't read Orlandomagic.com.

As far as me bringing this up it was an observation. Like I said this might be the first time CA mug was not on the banner.

quote:
Originally posted by Fern1960:

"You are not too smart are you??? His face is on the Latin Night web page and still on the front page of Orlandomagic.com"

Read what I said....

"The hispanic newspaper paper"

Why don't you stand on colonial drive and 436 and ask the hispanics that travel through or work on that side of Orlando and take a pole

which is more familiar to them, Orlandomagic.com

or Elnuevodia de Orlando? I think many will tell you they don't read Orlandomagic.com.

As far as me bringing this up it was an observation. Like I said this might be the first time CA mug was not on the banner.

Elnuevodia de Orlando is in it's 6th year of production.

The Orlando Magic basketball organization is 19 years old.

you do the math.

quote:
They are using Rashard Lewis in the local hispanic newspaper.

Yeah! The Magic might then still have a Latino player after Carlos is traded:

El Rashardo Lewiso: The S100,000,000 three-pt. Vengador Latino!

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

They spelled "Knight" wrong.

lol

quote:
Originally posted by CG:

quote:
They are using Rashard Lewis in the local hispanic newspaper.

Yeah! The Magic might then still have a Latino player after Carlos is traded:

El Rashardo Lewiso: The S100,000,000 three-pt. Vengador Latino!

I'm offendido.