Sign in to follow this  
royce59

no changes needed

We do not need a new coach or to trade any players, we have been playing as i would expect. The team is young and needs to mature, in order to win the majority of the games. I mean nelson may have missed at the end of regulation, but he did hit 2 clutch threes against the knicks, and dished out 8 assists last night, grant hill has proved he can still score by posting 20+ points three consecutives times, dwight may be in a slump but would anyone really trdae him?????, darko really showed wgat he can do last night against the wolves, along with redick and ariza, who really provided energy from the bench (not forgetting keyon dooling!!!), Hedo turkoglu can not be traded either, i mean he has had a few bad games, but i seem to remember how it was him who lead the final playoff push last season and kept us in the games with the texas powerhouses this season. Brian hill does make some mistakes, although everyone does, he has designed some great plays including the winning dunk vs the spurs, another coach would not know how to utilize the players until a few years later. The summer could help by aqquiring a free agent such as rashard lewis, as we do need a consistent scorer, however we do not neede to trade any of our player as they all contribute greatly in their own waty.

We do not need a new coach or to trade any players, we have been playing as i would expect. The team is young and needs to mature, in order to win the majority of the games. I mean nelson may have missed at the end of regulation, but he did hit 2 clutch threes against the knicks, and dished out 8 assists last night, grant hill has proved he can still score by posting 20+ points three consecutives times, dwight may be in a slump but would anyone really trdae him?????, darko really showed wgat he can do last night against the wolves, along with redick and ariza, who really provided energy from the bench (not forgetting keyon dooling!!!), Hedo turkoglu can not be traded either, i mean he has had a few bad games, but i seem to remember how it was him who lead the final playoff push last season and kept us in the games with the texas powerhouses this season. Brian hill does make some mistakes, although everyone does, he has designed some great plays including the winning dunk vs the spurs, another coach would not know how to utilize the players until a few years later. The summer could help by aqquiring a free agent such as rashard lewis, as we do need a consistent scorer, however we do not neede to trade any of our player as they all contribute greatly in their own waty.

Hedo has had, at most, 15 good games this season, and he's the second highest paid player on the team. He hasn't earned his salary. And who cares about last year? You don't get to keep playing just because you used to be helpful. Dont' even get me started on his passes to Nick Anderson in the second row.

Ghill has no business starting or playing the 2, certainly none starting at the 2. If the coach insists on doing either or both, and we don't rid ourselves of the coach, then Grant needs to go. Yes he can still score reasonably well from time to time, but he also turns the ball over too much, cant hit a jumpshot, and is too slow to play defense on anyone with a little speed. Also, he can only score at the expense of the rest of the offense. He needs the ball if he's going to score. ISO ISO ISO.

And if we keep all the people you're talking about, we likely couldn't sign Rashard anyway, and why would we? We'd already have 4 people to play the 3, why go get a 5th?

Name 5 people who've suggested trading Dwight. The suggestion has been to work on developing his post game, not trade him. Don't make stupid comments that you can't back up.

The bench has consistently outplayed the starters in every way this season. Last night they outscored them by 8 points. 4 bench players outscored 5 starters. There is no excuse for that under any circumstance.

And can we stop it with the freaking Spurs dunk play already? It was an alleyoop from an inbounds pass, for chrissakes, not the immaculate reception. The fact that a play works doesn't make it a brilliantly thought up play. It was a pass into a dunk. I hope I didn't just disillusion everyone.

quote:
Originally posted by royce59:

We do not need a new coach or to trade any players,

Totally understand. After a bad loss many fans get wasted and take a second hit when they watch the replays on ESPN. Get well soon.

TO win we need:

1. Our PG can't shoot the ball 15+ like Jameer is doing. Unacepptable. Start Playing Arroyo.

2. Keep using Dwight as a Defensive guy, and make his points to be expontaneus, do not force the ball to him.

3. JJ.Reddick must play more minutes, I trust his jumpshot.

4. Darko must start.

5. OUR PG CANT SHOT more than the entire TEAM, revising point #1.

6. Jameer must be bench!

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

Hedo has had, at most, 15 good games this season, and he's the second highest paid player on the team. He hasn't earned his salary. And who cares about last year? You don't get to keep playing just because you used to be helpful. Dont' even get me started on his passes to Nick Anderson in the second row.

Ghill has no business starting or playing the 2, certainly none starting at the 2. If the coach insists on doing either or both, and we don't rid ourselves of the coach, then Grant needs to go. Yes he can still score reasonably well from time to time, but he also turns the ball over too much, cant hit a jumpshot, and is too slow to play defense on anyone with a little speed. Also, he can only score at the expense of the rest of the offense. He needs the ball if he's going to score. ISO ISO ISO.

And if we keep all the people you're talking about, we likely couldn't sign Rashard anyway, and why would we? We'd already have 4 people to play the 3, why go get a 5th?

Name 5 people who've suggested trading Dwight. The suggestion has been to work on developing his post game, not trade him. Don't make stupid comments that you can't back up.

The bench has consistently outplayed the starters in every way this season. Last night they outscored them by 8 points. 4 bench players outscored 5 starters. There is no excuse for that under any circumstance.

And can we stop it with the freaking Spurs dunk play already? It was an alleyoop from an inbounds pass, for chrissakes, not the immaculate reception. The fact that a play works doesn't make it a brilliantly thought up play. It was a pass into a dunk. I hope I didn't just disillusion everyone.

*standing up applauding*

Well said buddy!

Originally posted by Philip:

TO win we need:

1. Our PG can't shoot the ball 15+ like Jameer is doing. Unacepptable. Start Playing Arroyo.

5. OUR PG CANT SHOT more than the entire TEAM, revising point #1.

It is amazing, once again what have u seen in Arroyo that we have all missed, he shoots as much as Nelson, the only difference between the two guys is one is Black and one is Hispanic.

Starting Arroyo would be the equivalent of keeping Jameer.

But other that, I like your suggestions.....

Are you kidding me? No changes needed? This once talented lineup has become a laughingstock of the NBA. It's like what George Bush has done to the United States.

This team is NOT playing to what it's capable of doing. The starters have no chemistry and they are hampering the bench, which plays with more heart. They still don't surround Howard with 3-point shooters. The starting PG is a ****ing moron.

No changes needed? I think if we have just 10 wins next year, dumbass Brian Hill will still play Jameer Nelson for an isolated shot to win the game. Oh, and, yeah, he'll still have the same stagnate starters running a half court offense. What a joke. My nine year old nephew can coach better than that bastard.