Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

The Official Vitamin Water comments thread

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

No more clever Vitamin Water references?!?

I don't think it's that... you see, there's this Vitamin Water called Focus that's supposed to revitalize the mind and keep you focused... I think we've all been drinking that, and that's what's making us stay on topic so much.

I could be wrong, but then again, I had my Vitamin Water this morning so that's VERY unlikely.

And I've had been drinking my XXX Vitamin Water. I was busy doing things I am not very proud of...

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

No more clever Vitamin Water references?!?

I don't think it's that... you see, there's this Vitamin Water called Focus that's supposed to revitalize the mind and keep you focused... I think we've all been drinking that, and that's what's making us stay on topic so much.

I could be wrong, but then again, I had my Vitamin Water this morning so that's VERY unlikely.

And I've had been drinking my XXX Vitamin Water. I was busy doing things I am not very proud of...

Not for nothing, but that XXX Vitamin Water is awesome.

Vitamin helped me beat magicdepth in NBA Live 08, with Joakim Noah leading all scores!

That cape Dwight Howard wore? A new prototype for Vitamin Water Wear. It is actually Vitamin Water in solid form. More examples of the early uses of this? Curt Schilling's bloody sock, Michael Jackson's one glove (before he went crazy. His demise was actually do to a sponsor change - he switched to Fruit of the Loom), Mrs. Kirilenko's first lingerie set, and the Shroud of Turin were all intial tests of these products. They finally perfected it.