Captain Hi-Top

The Official Vitamin Water comments thread

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

I got a feeling this thread could make Magic history! Maybe the thread, "Hall of Fame"?(lol)

I have a dream... its a small dream... its a dream where the people of this forum come together and untie as one.... a dream where, eventually the mods move this thread into the off topic area, and yet the people of this thread awaken and realize the off topic area is ok too... where the off topic area is no longer shunned... where the off topic area is not the death bed of interesting threads...

My hope... my dream... is that Vitamin Water can lead us to the promise land and transcend the Magic board into the Off Topic board once and for all...

Its a small dream, but we have to start somewhere.

Untie?

DOM, I think you misremembered what I said...

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

I got a feeling this thread could make Magic history! Maybe the thread, "Hall of Fame"?(lol)

I have a dream... its a small dream... its a dream where the people of this forum come together and unite as one.... a dream where, eventually the mods move this thread into the off topic area, and yet the people of this thread awaken and realize the off topic area is ok too... where the off topic area is no longer shunned... where the off topic area is not the death bed of interesting threads...

My hope... my dream... is that Vitamin Water can lead us to the promise land and transcend the Magic board into the Off Topic board once and for all...

Its a small dream, but we have to start somewhere.

amen

quote:
Originally posted by Arroyo's Rumberos:

Each bottle of vitamen water is blessed with a tear from Carlos Arroyo. That is where its power comes from. That is why D12 and Lebron drink it. This is a facto.

Arroyo should stop crying then. He is running dry.

quote:
Originally posted by Arroyo's Rumberos:

Each bottle of vitamen water is blessed with a tear from Carlos Arroyo. That is where its power comes from. That is why D12 and Lebron drink it. This is a facto.

Are you sure its not blessed with a tear from Jameer?