Sign in to follow this  
Jameera Nelshon

Saturday, March 1st: Latin Night without Arroyo?

No white male can ever say anything that even constitutes something that might be considered negative towards a ethnic group or they will be labeled a racist. That's how these groups win any argument or difference of opinion.

Disgruntled Fans Who Like to Take out Their Frustration by Belittling (no pun intended, Jameer) Orlando Magic Players Night (Ya know, to honor CG)

"Newbies Who Just Started Posting And Try Too Hard To Be Accepted Although Their Supposedly Clever Comments Are Not Funny Either" Night (and you have free entrance to the Amway Arena, kiddo!)

i went to a carlos arroyo giveaway game. i think it was an autograph. and he wasnt playing for that game. who cares. latin night has nothing to do with carlos. it just means they have latin themed music and a concert.

quote:
Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

Have you seen this?

http://www.nba.com/magic/news/2008_Orlando_Magic_Latin_Night-256750-66.html

Yes, i do see that. I still dont see how it has anything to do with him- or that it is any indication about his status with the team. the gm is not the website designer. this is not a carlos autograph giveaway night and he is not taking pictures with you if you buy a ticket to the game. if he is out b/c of injury or otherwise, the concert and event will not be cancelled. there was a latin night before he came and will still be one after he leaves.

Latin night is not for carlos its for the latin fans,and hey you never know he might play.And for him being traded every time he gets benched or they take him off the bench and start him they say around here he is going to be traded.I dont think otis is going to make a trade before the deadline.

GO MAGIC!!!

quote:
Originally posted by CG:
Disgruntled Fans Who Like to Take out Their Frustration by Belittling (no pun intended, Jameer) Orlando Magic Players Night (Ya know, to honor CG)

"Newbies Who Just Started Posting And Try Too Hard To Be Accepted Although Their Supposedly Clever Comments Are Not Funny Either" Night (and you have free entrance to the Amway Arena, kiddo!)

Touche.

A couple side notes. First off, I thought it was at least clever. The humor may be debatable. However, I differ. Second, and this post raised this question in my mind, are there any deals on tickets to Latin Night? I know for their Military appreciation nights, active ID's get in free. If you prove you are of Latin American descent, do you get a discount on a ticket for this promotion? Honestly curious.