Sign in to follow this  
ibonedteribell

New PG poll, will it matter?

This is BULL**** that we are this late into the season and still playing with our d*mn lineup/rotations and still figuring out what can we get out of our players. This is when we should be FINE TUNING everything!

I don't know how to vote.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

Start Dooling, bring Diener off the bench.

Ibone, you should include ALL options

Sorry I thought about it but only used real options at this stage of the season.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

Don't be an ***, include everyone.

Hutch, did not do it for you to be upset. I would prefer Diener to Jameer or Dooling but this poll is fo this season not for next year.

Lets not overrate Diener, he isn't anything special. He's not fast or athletic. He's not good at penatrating. He jumpshot is sweet and doesn't turn the ball over, but he isn't a good passer or scorer. Arroyo and Dooling would be much better options.

Nelson needs to sit down. Everyone expected this guy to average 18 points this season. Everyone should realize he's not that good.

Arroyo or Dooling should have been starting a long time ago.

Reddick needs minutes too, Arroyo and Reddick look great together. Arroyo can break down the defense and penatrate and score or pass it to an open Reddick. Hill doesn't utilized Arroyo's passing ability. Arroyo was top 5 in the NBA in assist rate one season with Detroit. Dooling is very underrated also. Dooling isn't a passer, but he's defense is amazing. He can score also.

Hill and Nelson needs to be benched. They play too much one on one and kill the offense.

I would start

Arroyo

Reddick

Ariza

Darko

Dwight

Bench

Dooling

Turk

Battie

Just run an 8 man line up.

Unfortunately, this will never happend

To the Magic organization, Jameer is untouchable.

Dooling and Arroyo need to control the minutes at PG if we want to win games. When they play well, the team plays better.

I voted for Dooling and Carlos Arroyo off the bench but honestly every one of our PGs has been inconsistent this season. BHill should be able to adjust playing time depending on the quality of play of the Pgs. And even though its not realistic Diener should get a shot too if every one is stinking it up.

Ah but BHill in his infinite wisdom will continue to play Jameer 35-40 min per game...

quote:
Originally posted by Draco:

I voted for Dooling and Carlos Arroyo off the bench but honestly every one of our PGs has been inconsistent this season. BHill should be able to adjust playing time depending on the quality of play of the Pgs. And even though its not realistic Diener should get a shot too if every one is stinking it up.

Ah but BHill in his infinite wisdom will continue to play Jameer 35-40 min per game...

Good Post