Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Fans Game Thread * Magic - Denver * Feb. 13

Hopefully the Cavs game and all this crap in the press about this so called SVG/Howard feud will band this team closer and they will be focused for this one

Magic119-116

quote:
Originally posted by Tommaco:

quote:
Magic119-116

thats not verry focused buddy!

how bout magic 110 den 97

To me, focused would be a win. I dont believe we win by any more than 5.

hey who cares if all of them score 20+ we had all of them with at least 15 point versus cleveland and we lost so who care and to tell you something i really do not see us winning this game tell me who is going to stop ai who is going to stop the other boricua carmelo antony and lets face it if kenyon martin comes with the A game like tonight against miami we do not win and just canby will be camby

quote:
Originally posted by eguipr69:

hey who cares if all of them score 20+ we had all of them with at least 15 point versus cleveland and we lost so who care and to tell you something i really do not see us winning this game tell me who is going to stop ai who is going to stop the other boricua carmelo antony and lets face it if kenyon martin comes with the A game like tonight against miami we do not win and just canby will be camby

I'm actually not that worried about Melo, he seems absolutely petrified of playing in Orlando. Iverson though, is a different story. I predict 34 points for him, but we still sneak the game by six.

Dwight is the key to this game.

Ufortunatly another loss right before the deadline,and hopefully we pull off a trade which energizes the team, and we go 20-10 the rest of the way.