Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Fans Game Thread * Magic - Cavs * Feb. 11th

quote:
Goukas said that there was something going on with Dwight the reason Stan made him sit.

I think he said that Dwight was not doing what the coach wanted him to do.

This may be the beginning of the end for SVG. If Dwight can't go along with Stan's ineptitude then who do you think Management will side with? HMMMMMMMMM

Hopefully this disgusting loss tonight will inspire otis to pull a trigger on a trade!

im not gunna be able to sleep tonight, that was horrible!

oh yah and stan....if these 7 games where the playoffs like you sugested to your team, we are loosing in the first round again 1-3 Denver could verry well send us packing and my bet is they will.

i havent had a problem with anything SVG has done this year...not the pgs, not the sgs, nothing...

but tonight, i had 2 problems...

1. i know Dwight was not Dwight tonight...i dont know why, but that doesnt matter...because Dwight is Dwight...if that makes any sense...

takin him out AT ALL in the 4th w/o foul trouble is ridiculous...once hes in, he needs to be in...for good...a laxidasical Dwight is better than a 100% Foyle anyday...not to mention that hed make Larry Hughes think twice about scoring 9 straight points on us, with 6 of em in the paint or something like that...

i understand sending a message to Dwight about effort, or what have you, but theres a certain point where you need to throw that all aside and try to win the game...we were running out of time, and our AllStar Center should have been in the game...

2. Driving

i know hes been wanting us to drive more (as have i)...but i think tonight may have been TOO much driving (especially MeerMeer), but Turk and Lew also drove in...

we need to take more time and set up our offense...run everything through Dwight...at least let him touch the ball once...

remember in the beginning of the season, when we were on a tear?, our guys never hogged the ball like Meer and Turk did on a couple of occasions tonight...

i remember probably 10 times between the two of them, that no one else touched the ball except them...they brought the ball up, and with about 15-20 seconds left, theyd drive and blow a fallaway jumper, or a attempt at the basket...

we got what we asked for in that department...but id like to see less driving in the future...(based on tonight)

pretty depressing turn of events in O-Town, IMO...

i know something that would make us better:

lets get HASLEM!

Reason for loss = bad D from our guards. The D was too much focussed on stopping Lebron.

I start to think benching hedo would be a good move to make if Jameer will continue to play 30+ minutes every game.

Hedo's efficiency decreases with jameer on the floor. Yes the guy is a ball hog. but don;t think he is tradeable now.

Just make a good trade for a good PF and move shard to SF. This way we can have a good look what shard can do and hedo won't be hurt and can get some rest.

quote:
Originally posted by cappacappa:

quote:
Originally posted by Shadow41:

quote:
Originally posted by Shadow41:

what was larry hughes' career high ?

so .. did he break it ? did he break it ? .. lol

our guards D is a joke !!..

He had 44 before

damm !! he was close though ..

Last two games were enough for me to see the calibre of Shard.

He is just too soft, in both games Hedo was benched (foul trouble, injury), he played the 3 but what I saw was dissappointment. He is not forcing the rim, not driving in, not asking the ball to get some responsibilities and he is not hustling. He didnt even have a single foul call against him till the last Q.

quote:
Originally posted by OnlyIntelPosts:

i should make a thread called the jameer nelson is officially a bum thread because thats what he is. Why would you take 14 field goals more than all three of the orlando's best players. (im not even going to count turkoglu's field goals because he was just trying to make quick threes to lenghten the game). I never liked nelson, and now everyone can see that he is a bum and he turns the whole team into bums.

Because he's the point guard of the future. Terrible on chemistry and sucks on D but hey he shot 50% from the field tonight!

quote:
Originally posted by fan for too long:

quote:
Goukas said that there was something going on with Dwight the reason Stan made him sit.

I think he said that Dwight was not doing what the coach wanted him to do.

This may be the beginning of the end for SVG. If Dwight can't go along with Stan's ineptitude then who do you think Management will side with? HMMMMMMMMM

t

come on man! you are making it worst scenario..pls be optimist a bit.. we are waaay away from these things..popovich always yells his players and took them out of the game..