Sign in to follow this  
Fernan (Ponce)

Carlos Arroyo you are the BEST POINT GUARD

Hey Hey!!!

LOL

I think CA is better with the limited minutes he is having.... he looks promising... just dont commit the mistake of taking him from 10-25 minutes to 25 from one game to the other... take his minutes up lil by little and see how he adjust and if his play and stats go up steadily with the time on the court!

All i have to say!

I prefer to see him with this amount of minutes and playing good games and making a difference when he is on the floor than seeing him have all the time in the world and just bump his stats 1-3 points up in everything... nahhh keep him in that time frame and build up lil by little!

I think fernan meant the best point guard of Puerto Rico, but he is not that bad in the states he is 26 years old and in the greates league the (NBA). So we will keep cheering for him and while you guys keep with the stupid sarcasm he is making millions in the nba and a lot more in endorsments in PR and in your state. So keep bashing, while you guys only know how to be in front of a computer writing he is out there playing and doing what he loves, so spare me your sarcasm and non sense comments. I rather see and feel proudness than waist my time in bashing a player and feel nothing.

Listen, above all I am an Orlando magic fan,I dont mind if Carlos is not playing well and being selfish sit his a** down,I dont have problem, as a fan I want to win. The coach is responsible for putting players in the game that fit well,and that will produce,whit that being said what has Nelson done this past games,The guy can not make an assist he can not create for himself or others he makes bad decisions he turns the ball over, and now he thinks he is Iverson and craves for that last shot. Is there a double standard in the system, whats it going to take. If is not working you need to change it, you did it with Carlos right. Sit Nelsons A** down until he comes back to earth, If you hate Carlos that much then bring Travis out from retirement, Iam sure he will atleast give you more than TWO assist per game. FIRE BRIAN HILL.

quote:
Originally posted by Rico:

Listen, above all I am an Orlando magic fan,I dont mind if Carlos is not playing well and being selfish sit his a** down,I dont have problem, as a fan I want to win. The coach is responsible for putting players in the game that fit well,and that will produce,whit that being said what has Nelson done this past games,The guy can not make an assist he can not create for himself or others he makes bad decisions he turns the ball over, and now he thinks he is Iverson and craves for that last shot. Is there a double standard in the system, whats it going to take. If is not working you need to change it, you did it with Carlos right. Sit Nelsons A** down until he comes back to earth, If you hate Carlos that much then bring Travis out from retirement, Iam sure he will atleast give you more than TWO assist per game. FIRE BRIAN HILL.

I'm pretty sure it's been said numerous times, far more eloquently than this, but I'll try to make this as clear as possible. Most of the people on the board who don't want Carlos starting/getting minutes don't want Jameer doing those things either. They want a FA pickup at the point, or they want Diener to get meaningful minutes. Jameer has looked terrible for 80% of the season.

I noticed something very interesting in Carlos stats,every time carlos had 1 or 2 good games Hill reduced Carlos minutes.Is it just coinsidence or what ? We can compare Carlos and company (team mates)and it only happen to be with Carlos.Whats wrong with B.Hill ?

Please dont start a fight, its only an observation...

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

Carlos Arroyo: Teh Champion of Justice, Teh Champion of Love!

Sorry to say, this was originally posted by Arroyos Rumberos quite a while ago? Where are you my Rumbero man, we need your guidance in this moment of Darkness for our MVP?

I ussually don't bash Jameer Nelson, but after he missed 3!!! shots that could of won us the game last night, I have lost all faith in him. Why are we not playing Carlos. He was a BIG part of our big win spree last year. Something is going on between him and Brian Hill. I hate Larry Brown more than anyother coach that every played in the NBA and I think that Brian Hill is a close 2nd or 3rd (he's real close with Flip Saunders). WE NEED TO PLAY CARLOS ARROYO A LOT MORE.

Magic 31, the reality is Carlos and Hill had some differences on playing time behind doors and some people know the situation, thats why the media tried to ask Carlos on national t.v. but Carlos is smart enought not to say a single word. The reality is B.Hill messures Carlos way different than Jameer and the media know it.

Carlos days in Orlando are done,he will play only at home for $$$$ essue (latin fans) for the remaining of the season. Unless Jameer or Dooling get in to much strugle together in the game.Check out the remaining games and tell if I'm wrong...

Fanatics are Hilarious

Does not matter if you are a Fanatic not a Fan(difference)

of any player people tend to lgorify them is crazy. Some do it for Arroyo (witch Is the one I support), Nelson, D12 ( I like the guy),Darko, Diener. If we could ONly had a Fanatic of Turk and Battie that would be great

Guys, Carlos is the best PG on this team. JN and KD are not PGs, you can see it while they are trying to run the plays. Yes, they move the ball but so does JJ Redick, Ariza, and GHill.

Nelson and or Dooling do not see the court the way CA does. Bottom line is CA is a very good PG, he has demonstrated it in the last three games he has played. He can help this team out as the backup PG. If CA gets traded it will only benefit him and the magic I hate to say will loose the $$$$$ he brings in with the latin fans. Check this out, last latin night at the arena there must of been 5000 (latin fans) after the game to watch the concert. Expect a quarter of that number at the next latin night.

Bottom line, great the magic brought him here and played almost two seasons. Players come and go but CA was a big hit with fans and the community.

Asi es la vida......

Being called the best PG on this team is like being called the tallest Munchkin in the land of Oz. You're still shorter than 99.9% of the rest of the population.