Sign in to follow this  
God hates Magic fans

The force is with MO EVANS

Maybe it's just me but it seems like we always play better with him in the game just for the sheer fact he does two things very well.

He is aggressive around the basket, he rarely finesses the ball unless it's a tap in.

Energy and effort, whether it's offense or defense he always plays hard it's a huge intangible for us and as a result he's being rewarded with 12/13 points every game now. Sure he's not a superstar but he's getting the job done and has given us a bridge at the SG spot to really look at either upgrading PF or PG.

With him and Dooling it gives us better matchups vs Detroit, Boston and soon Washington when they get Gilbert back. I think we are one solid PG or PF away now folks and in large part due to Mo Evans.

Maybe it's just me but it seems like we always play better with him in the game just for the sheer fact he does two things very well.

He is aggressive around the basket, he rarely finesses the ball unless it's a tap in.

Energy and effort, whether it's offense or defense he always plays hard it's a huge intangible for us and as a result he's being rewarded with 12/13 points every game now. Sure he's not a superstar but he's getting the job done and has given us a bridge at the SG spot to really look at either upgrading PF or PG.

With him and Dooling it gives us better matchups vs Detroit, Boston and soon Washington when they get Gilbert back. I think we are one solid PG or PF away now folks and in large part due to Mo Evans.

Mo has played very well, whether its playing aggressive on both ends, running the floor, or hitting corner treys. I can see why he got the starting job over Kebo, I suppose it was only a matter of time.

He is super streaky with the shot but he does so many other things than just stand around waiting for the 3. He has exceeded what i thought he would bring to this team.

If he can be more consistent with his outside shot, Mo can be a younger and more athletic version of Bruce Bowen for this team.

Mo is the one player on the roster that will consistently cut to the basket. The man has a real knack for getting open in the paint. Combined with his timely offensive rebounds and he is a very valuable contributor to this team. Hopefully, Otis can resign him this summer if the price is right.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

If he can be more consistent with his outside shot, Mo can be a younger and more athletic version of Bruce Bowen for this team.

Dont get you hopes up for that one. While Evans as played very well for this team.

Comparing him to Bruce Bowen is silly