Sign in to follow this  
Fan #1

Lakers get Gasol

quote:
Originally posted by pneu:

*** ?

its not a trade, its a robbery, Memphis GM must be out of his mind

You know what it looks like? It looks some some crazy fantasy league trade that was proposed to Memphis and they hit accept by mistake. Last year they were talking with Chi about Gasol and the were asking for too much, now they get Kwame Brown? They are smoking crack over there.

I like Jaravis Crittenton as a potential PG. We should consider trading a 1st round pick and Franny for him. The other option would be trading JJ because of his trade request for him. Crittenton and Howard are pretty close if I remember correctly. May be he will develop down the line and be a big PG for Orlando.

quote:
Originally posted by Peganite1:

I like Jaravis Crittenton as a potential PG. We should consider trading a 1st round pick and Franny for him. The other option would be trading JJ because of his trade request for him. Crittenton and Howard are pretty close if I remember correctly. May be he will develop down the line and be a big PG for Orlando.

That makes the trade even crazier since they have Lowry and Conley!

Crittenton could potentially replace Nelson if he fulfills his potential.

I honestly have no idea what on earth Memphis are doing, Lakers have immediately become serious contenders. Kobe, Bynum, Gasol and Odom is probably the strongest 4 in the league.

quote:
Originally posted by Chaz:

Crittenton could potentially replace Nelson if he fulfills his potential.

I honestly have no idea what on earth Memphis are doing, Lakers have immediately become serious contenders. Kobe, Bynum, Gasol and Odom is probably the strongest 4 in the league.

also crit not 5-11 lol

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by pneu:

*** ?

its not a trade, its a robbery, Memphis GM must be out of his mind

You know what it looks like? It looks some some crazy fantasy league trade that was proposed to Memphis and they hit accept by mistake. Last year they were talking with Chi about Gasol and the were asking for too much, now they get Kwame Brown? They are smoking crack over there.

exactly :-)

I don't mind the trade. Mentioned earlier they receive the expiring $9m in Kwame Brown, not Kwame Brown, a young point guard and a 2 first round draft picks? They become a player in the off season and can really build there team accordingly.

Really think we could have offered more, IMO.

But I don't think they'd prefer JJ over Javaris.

And that our expirings plays a huge role for our team as compared to Kwame.

This is unfair.

He is perfect for the triangle. His passing and midrange are a perfect fit. Now Kobe wont have to hurt his back carrying this team and will hold up better down the stretch. Plus he will have more energy for the fourth, which is scary

I think the rule is once a guy is traded he cant be retraded unless he is the only person in the trade.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

The lakers just got real scary...

and i juz heard that kwame might be going back to the lakers after being waived or bought off(ala g. payton. cudnt find the link though