Sign in to follow this  
Hoezzz33

Why aren't we every happy with the Magic???

Is it the past that has cursed us with being incredibly paranoyed about our southeast division leaders? Is it the fact that about every 3 years a superstar comes into this town and somehow ends up leaving for no particular reason. Maybe we just are still looking for that insane atmosphere and hype of the 90's. I have noticed that Magic fans are very paranoyed and don't just sit back and enjoy the show. The Magic are playing well right now and have a great record but the talk never seems to get away from...Carlos is weak, Jameer can't play PG, Rashard is overpaid, Hedo hogs the ball, Dwight needs more touches, Stan can't make up his mind, lets trade Pat Garrity and Keyon for Tiger Woods..etc...etc...I think we should all kick back, watch the Magic launch three's, watch Dwight mash dunks, let our point guards run wild, enjoy the nightly line up chance, and just see if Stan really has the master plan. As for me, from now on, whatever stan does....I ALL FOR IT!!!

Do work Stanley the ManGundy

Is it the past that has cursed us with being incredibly paranoyed about our southeast division leaders? Is it the fact that about every 3 years a superstar comes into this town and somehow ends up leaving for no particular reason. Maybe we just are still looking for that insane atmosphere and hype of the 90's. I have noticed that Magic fans are very paranoyed and don't just sit back and enjoy the show. The Magic are playing well right now and have a great record but the talk never seems to get away from...Carlos is weak, Jameer can't play PG, Rashard is overpaid, Hedo hogs the ball, Dwight needs more touches, Stan can't make up his mind, lets trade Pat Garrity and Keyon for Tiger Woods..etc...etc...I think we should all kick back, watch the Magic launch three's, watch Dwight mash dunks, let our point guards run wild, enjoy the nightly line up chance, and just see if Stan really has the master plan. As for me, from now on, whatever stan does....I ALL FOR IT!!!

Do work Stanley the ManGundy

Well, I do just sit back and watch because that is all I am capable of doing. The problem arises when what I see does not make me happy. We can throw in the fact that we haven't won any titles and likely won't this year.

Agreeing with whatever Stan does no matter what is blind faith, which I find deplorable.

I will tell you why most people on here aren't always happy to just watch the team they've grown to love and call their own. Because we had easily one of the top 5 players ever in the NBA leave us. Management let him get away and we have never rebounded since. We could have very easily been a dynasty and for some reason the team couldn't see that. I love Dwight Howard, and I think he is very good, but I just don't see him ever being as dominate as Shaq. I think he can get very close but not to his level. That being said, fans just want to see this team back in the NBA finals with a chance to win. And right now as well as the Magic are doing, it's not going to get us into the finals. We are the third or fourth best team in the east and it's not going to change unless we get one more all-star. Other then that, I think people are pretty happy that we are doing as well as we are. In the end though, it doesn't mean much without the rings.