Sign in to follow this  
brivers

First Post

What's up.

I'm just going to spend the next few days reading. I am a member of quite a few sports forums (football, etc.), and one of my pet peeves are the new guys who come in and post the same thing everyone already posted.

So I am just going to introduce myself, and then read what you guys write. Should have been here long time ago, but been busy.

Any who, I'm from Charleston, SC, been a magic fan since the first season of expansion, and stuck around through the good and the bad.... yeah, mostly the bad.

Glad to have found this place. Looks good, and most of the posts are pretty good so far.

Go Magic.

What's up.

I'm just going to spend the next few days reading. I am a member of quite a few sports forums (football, etc.), and one of my pet peeves are the new guys who come in and post the same thing everyone already posted.

So I am just going to introduce myself, and then read what you guys write. Should have been here long time ago, but been busy.

Any who, I'm from Charleston, SC, been a magic fan since the first season of expansion, and stuck around through the good and the bad.... yeah, mostly the bad.

Glad to have found this place. Looks good, and most of the posts are pretty good so far.

Go Magic.

Trust me guys, I'm a Buffalo Bills fan. I know how redundant topics look like haha.

We have a cheap owner in Buffalo, who has 3 coaches resign, and instead of going after the big fish who left their teams, he "promotes" from within the organization. Everyone at rookie positions. And no wonder Buffalo has not been to the Playoffs for 8 years.

So I am pretty complacent when it comes to management issues. The fact is, Orlando could have been like Miami... but we are sooo much better off then they are. I think when Reddick learns to play defense, we can fit in another piece to increase the scoring.

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

quote:
Welcome, Brivers! Now would you rather talk about trading Hedo, or whether Carlos is better than Jameer?

Don't forget to hate Otis.

And please share you man fetish of JJ ok!

Seriously, welcome to the boards, my post count doesn't account to how often and how long i have been in here.

Be sure to bring an open mind to the forum ok!