Sign in to follow this  
Jagsfreak27

Magic Going All In For Chris Paul's Backup?

I got confused a little bit reading this thread because the player that played for the Pistons is named Isiah, the other one Isaiah.

7 mil worth. he is a jason kidd/mike conley type of point guard rebounder/defender, if he develops a 3 point shot he'd be a steal at 7 mil.

I did say over 7 mil. plus, he has only played in limited mins so it is hard to compare him to player that have a larger body of work. mike conley makes 7.5mil.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 2h

Final major hurdle to a Doc-KG-Clippers deal, league sources tell Y! Sports: Boston GM Danny Ainge's desire for Eric Bledsoe to be in trade.

:panicworker:

Mark Heisler @MarkHeisler

Second source confirms #Celtics, #Clippers' progress… Eric Bledsoe not in it. Neither is Paul Pierce. LAC would wait for C's to buy him out

Apparently the Clips want Afflalo so they're trying to not include Bledsoe in the deal.

sounds good and exciting to me. I just wish he made other players better on offense.

sounds good and exciting to me. I just wish he made other players better on offense.

Yeah I agree, but he's a young guy and hopefully can become a better playmaker in time. I like his ability to defend, score the ball, and his athleticism, the rest is a work in progress but it's pretty easy to see the potential Henny sees in him.